Bihar SSC Recruitment 2014-15
Bihar SSC (Staff Selection Commission) is in search of enthusiastic and dynamic aspirants to fill up 123 vacancies for the posts of Fish Spread Officer and Fish Spread Supervisor. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Interested aspirants can apply for the above mentioned posts latest by 25th of December, 2014. Other details regarding the recruitment are as follows :
Particulars of Bihar SSC Recruitment 2014 :
1. Fish Spread Officer
2. Fish Spread Supervisor
Total Count of Vacant Posts- 123 Positions
1. Fish Spread Officer : 62 Positions
2. Fish Spread Supervisor : 61 Positions
Age Group- Contenders applying for the above mentioned posts should fall under the age limit of 21 years to 37 years. Age relaxation is applicable according to the norms.
1. Fish Spread Officer : Rs.9,300 to Rs.34,800
2. Fish Spread Supervisor : Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200
1. For Fish Spread Officer : Graduation degree in Fisheries Science from a renowned University or PG Diploma of 2 yrs from Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Mumbai.
2. For Fish Spread Supervisor : B.Sc. Industrial Fisheries (Hons) or PG Diploma of 1 yr in Inland Fisheries form Central Fishers Education Institute, Mumbai or Fisheries Education and Management Certificate Course of 1 yr.
Recruitment Procedure- Selection will be based on Written Examination / Interview.
Application Methodology :
Interested aspirants can apply online for the above mentioned posts through Bihar SSC’s official web portal : bssc.bih.nic.in . Aspirants should visit the website and click on the link ‘Notice Board’. Aspirants select the appropriate link and apply for the same.
Significant Dates :
Online application closes on 25th of December, 2014
==============================BSSC Recruitment 2014
BSSC (Bihar Staff Selection Commission), Patna is looking forward to recruit qualified and capable jobseekers to fill up 16736 vacancies through Higher Secondary Level Examination and Combined Graduate Level Examination. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Interested jobseekers can apply for the given positions latest by 11th of October, 2014. Other details are given below :
Details of BSSC Recruitment 2014 :
Details of the Post and Vacancy Count-
1. Higher Secondary Level Examination-
(i) Group A : 980 Posts
(ii) Group B : 12140 Posts
2. Combined Graduate Level Examination-
(i) Group A : 1593 Posts
(ii) Group B : 2023 Posts
Limitation of Age-
1. Higher Secondary Level Examination : 18 years to 37 years
2. Combined Graduate Level Examination : 21 years to 37 years
1. Higher Secondary Level Examination : Applicant should have passed class 12th.
2. Combined Graduate Level Examination : Applicant should be a Graduate or any other qualification equivalent to it.
Registration Charges- General category aspirants have to pay Rs.300 and SC / ST category aspirants have to pay Rs.75 as application fee. Aspirants have to deposit their application fee in the form of Bank Challan (which is available at the official website) in any branch of SBI.
Process of Hiring- Written Examination / Physical Fitness Test will be the criteria for selection of applicants.
Application Procedure :
Interested jobseekers can apply for the given positions by visiting the official website of BSSC : bssc.bih.nic.in . Contenders should click on the appropriate link and fill the online application form. After paying the application fee and aspirants should submit their application and take print out of the same for future use.
Dates to be Remembered :
Closing date for online application is 11th of October, 2014
Closing date for payment of application fee is 8th of October, 2014.