IBPS Recruitment 2013-14
The banking sector has recently become the most dreaming place for work. Due to that, every year the students from various part of our country apply to join the sector. But to take candidate on the posts the government of India conducts IBPS every year. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . So the student who wants to join the posts must need to go through the IBPS. Now take a look at the latest IBPS Recruitment 2014 offerings and advertisements.
The candidates will be scrutinized for various vacancies of IT Officers in multiple Public Sector Banks and numerous other financial institutions.
As the authority of IBPS defined, the candidate age must need to be 21 + years before the date of application. But no candidate beyond the age of 35 years will be selected.
· Computer Science and Computer related Degree holder like student of IT courses, student of EC courses, student of ECT courses, and student of BCA courses can apply for the job. This case they will get the most preference.
· The student of Post Graduate Degree holder like student of EE courses, a student of IT courses, student of computer architecture courses, and student of MCA courses can also apply for the posts.
· The student who just finished the degree of Graduation from DOEACC may also apply for the posts.
· The entire procedure will be conducted through www.ibps.in
· The candidate needs to go there and fill up the form
· Once upon competition of the form the student will get a printed form of admit card.
· The student needs to take print out of that admit card from there.
· Last but not the list, the student can not leave any field of the form blank, unless it will be rejected.