IITM Kerala Recruitment 2013-14
IITM Kerala is an advancing institute, since 2000 in India, formed by government of Kerala which provides programmes for science, technology and management. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . IITM Kerala introduces an total 8 job for the post of Field Supervisor and Field Assistant in agriculture field for the project named “Pest Surveillance Project” which will be invoked at Kasargod district.
Opportunities for Post:
1. Field Supervisor-1 seat
· Qualification- B.Sc graduates with one year experience in Agriculture Field or Employers retired from last 5 years of government jobs are also eligible to apply for the post.
· Allowance: Rs.20,000 /month
· Selection Criteria: PI of candidate
2. Field Assistant-7 seat
· Qualification- for VHSC with one year experience in Agriculture Field or Employers retired from last 3 years of government jobs are also eligible to apply for the post.No VHSC skills needed for retired govt.employes.
· Allowance: Rs.13,000/month including Rs 5000 travelling charges
· Selection Criteria: Written Test which will be continued by PI of candidates
Venue: College of Agriculture, Padannakkad, Kasargod on 19th March, 2013
Key to Remember:
· Candidate CV with attested copies of certificate must be available at the time of interview.
· No candidate is allowed to enter after the arrival time mentioned above.
For more Information, Please visit the official site of IITM Kerala: www.iitm.ac.in/recruitment