State Bank of India Recruitment 2013-14
SBI wants to hire Defence Banking Advisors (DBA) and Circle Defence Banking Advisors (CDBA) on agreement basis. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com .Interested persons may apply for the posts by sending the completely filled in application form latest by 10th Jan, 2014. Check out the other important information about posts.
Name of the Posts:
Defence Banking Advisor (Navy)
Defence Banking Advisor (Army)
Defence Banking Advisor (Air Force)
Circle Defence Banking Advisor (Army)
Total Posts: 09
Candidates must not have acquired the age more than 60yrs for CDBA and 62yrs for the DBA posts.
1. Defence Banking Advisor (Air Force): Applicants should be retired in Air Marshall Rank.
2. Defence Banking Advisor (Army): Applicants should be retired in Lt. General Rank.
3. Defence Banking Advisor (Navy): Applicants should be retired in Vice Admiral Rank.
4. Circle Defence Banking Advisor (Army): Applicants should be retired in Brigadier/Major General Rank.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Personal Interview.
Process to Apply:
Applicants interested in the posts may apply by sending the application form (link of downloading Application Form is given at end) along with other required credentials (Mark sheet 10/12, Service Discharge Certificate, OBC Certificate, NOC Etc) and separate paper annexed with form that contains the career achievement and performance of the candidate at the following address: Office of General Manager, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Mumbai. The applications received after 10th January, 2014 will not be entertained.
Initially, the period of engagement will be for 2yrs and may rearrange the candidates as per its discretion.
1. DBA: Mumbai, Delhi
2. CDBA: Guwahati, Hyderabad Chandigarh, Pune, Lucknow, Kolkata,
Official Website of the State Bank of India: sbi.co.in