AAI Recruitment 2015
AAI (Airports Authority of India), New Delhi is in search of capable and talented contenders to fill up 450 vacant posts of Junior Executive (Electronics) and Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control). Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Willing contenders can apply online for the concerned posts from 12th of January, 2015 to 10th of February, 2015. Further details about the recruitment are discussed below :
Particulars of AAI Recruitment 2015 :
1. Junior Executive (Electronics)
2. Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)
Count of Vacant Posts-
1. Junior Executive (Electronics) : 250 Positions
2. Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) : 200 Positions
Age Bar- Age limit for aspirants who are willing to apply for the concerned posts is 27 years as on 10th of February, 2015.
Emoluments- Recruited job hunters will receive salary of Rs.16,400 to Rs.40,500 per month.
1. For Junior Executive (Electronics) : Graduation degree with minimum 60 per cent marks in Technology / Engineering in Electronics / Telecommunication / Electrical
2. For Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) : B.Sc. degree with Mathematics & Physics from a renowned University with minimum 60 per cent marks OR Graduation degree marks in Technology / Engineering (B.E. / B.Tech.) in Telecommunication / Electronics / Information Technology with minimum 60 per cent marks
Mode of Selection- Hiring will be based on Written Test / Interview / Voice Test.
Application Cost- Jobseekers have to pay Rs.500 as application fee by means of Challan at any branch of SBI. PWD / SC / ST / EXSM jobseekers will be exempted from payment of application fee.
Manner of Application :
Willing candidates can apply through AAI’s official website : aai.aero . On the home page of the website aspirants should choose the appropriate link and apply by filling the online application form. Candidates must upload scanned copy of signature and latest passport size photograph. Application fee should be paid and online application form should be printed after submitting. Print out of the online application form should kept for future reference.
Essential Dates :
Online application opens on 12th of January, 2015
Online application closes on 14th of February, 2015