AFCAT Admit Card 2014
Candidates who have applied for Air Force Common Admission Test popularly known as AFCAT can get their Admit Card for the written exam from the official website of the Indian Air Force. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . The Admit Card/Hall Ticket will be available for those candidates who have submitted the online application form completely and finally. The method to get Admit Card online is given here.
Get AFCAT-2014 Admit Card Online:
1. Candidates should visit the career page of the Air Force website and refer the “Candidate Login” link.
2. Enter User Id and Password and click on Generate Admit Card button.
3. Print out your Admit Card in Black & White or Colored copy.
Candidates have to carry the Admit Card at AFSB (Air Force Selection Board Testing Board) with Call- Up Letter for the same.
1. Candidates have to sign at the photograph pasted on the Admit Card.
2. The signature should be done in Blue Ink.
3. Change in the Exam Date and Venue is not permitted. However, candidates want to do this may contact at 011-23010231 extn 7645 and 7646.
4. Candidates who forgot their Password may get it retained by availing the option given on the official website and the User Id is the candidate’s registered E- mail Id.
Click here to download AFCAT Admit Card: careerairforce.nic.in