APTRANSCO came into existence on 1st Febuary, 1999 to secure transmission of power and electricity. It used to produce electricity by various means and supply to other organization in all over India. It transmits one form of energy into another. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Through the means of power supply, it introduces a new way of controlling voltage and current at desired value. It also generates electricity by generators and wind mills. The highest power generation through various means is only done by APTRANSCO.It also provide the electronic products to other organizations.
APTRANSCO introduces a job for Sub-Engineer at any place all over India.
Qualification: Diploma or Graduate in Electrical Engineering
Railway Jobs Waiting for You:
· Visit the link www.aptransco.gov.in to fill the application form.
· Paste the updated photo on the application form
· All the details specified in application form must be as per mentioned in educational certificates Otherwise it may can lead to rejection of application form.
· All the required certificates must be attached with application form.
· Rs.150 will be deducted as application procedure continuing fee.
· Rs.350 will be charged for general candidates as examination fee.
· Fee will be paid online at any centers of APTRANSCO.
· No fee will be charged for SC/ST/OBC & physically handicapped.
· Application form must be received before date of commencement as mentioned.
Selection of the candidate is based on written test.
Date to Review:
Last date Of Application form: 18th January, 2013.
For more information, Please visit the official site www.aptransco.gov.in