CBI Recruitment 2014
CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation) is looking forward to recruit qualified and capable jobseekers for the positions of Senior Advisor, Advisor, Deputy Advisor, Junior Advisor and Chief Information Officer. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . This recruitment is by deputation. Interested aspirants can apply for the given positions latest by 20th of October, 2014. Other details are given below :
Particulars of CBI Recruitment 2014 :
Name of the Position and Number of Vacancies-
1. Senior Advisor (Taxation) : 1 Vacancy
2. Senior Advisor (Foreign Trade or Foreign Exchange) : 1 Vacancy
3. Advisor (Taxation) : 1 Vacancy
4. Advisor (Foreign Trade or Foreign Exchange) : 1 Vacancy
5. Deputy Advisor (Insurance) : 1 Vacancy
6. Deputy Advisor (Foreign Trade or Foreign Exchange) : 2 Vacancies
7. Junior Advisor (Taxation) : 5 Vacancies
8. Junior Advisor (Foreign Trade or Foreign Exchange) : 2 Vacancies
9. Chief Information Officer : 1 Vacancy
Scale of Pay-
1. Senior Advisor : Rs.37,400 to Rs.67,000 with Rs.8,900 Grade Pay
2. Advisor : Rs.15,600 to Rs.39,100 with Rs.7,600 Grade Pay
3. Deputy Advisor : Rs.15,600 to Rs.39,100 with Rs.5,400 Grade Pay
4. Junior Advisor : Rs.9,300 to Rs.34,800 with Rs.4,600 Grade Pay
5. Chief Information Officer : Rs.37,400 to Rs.67,000 with Rs.8,700 Grade Pay
Age Bracket- Applicants should fall under the age limit of 56 years as on 20th of October, 2014.
Educational Requirement- Aspirants should have obtained Bachelor’s degree from a known University with experience in the relevant field.
Application Procedure :
Interested jobseekers can apply for the given posts by visiting the official website of CBI : cbi.gov.in and downloading the application format. After filling the application form aspirants should send it along with photocopies of relevant documents to the following address :
Dy. Director (Pers.),
Central Bureau of Investigation,
5-B, 7th Floor, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Applications should reach the above address within the due date and time. Applications reaching after the due date will not be accepted.
Dates to be Noted :
Closing date for receipt of application is 20th of October, 2014.