Central Bank of India Recruitment 2014
Central Bank of India has invited applications to fill up the vacancies of Faculty and Office Assistant. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . This recruitment is on contractual basis for RSETI Centres at Gwalior. Eligible and qualified contenders can apply on or before 2nd of August, 2014. Further details are as under :
About Central Bank of India Recruitment 2014 :
Name of the Designation -
2. Office Assistant
Salary Offered -
1. Faculty : Rs.12,000 per month
2. Office Assistant : Rs.8,000 per month
Limitation of Age -
1. Faculty : Aspirant’s age should not be more than 65 years.
2. Office Assistant : Job seeker’s age should not be more than 35 years.
Academic Necessities -
1. For Faculty : Applicant should have obtained Post Graduate degree of MSW / MA in Sociology / Rural Development / Psychology / BA / B.Sc. (Agri.) with B.Ed. etc. Aspirant must have knowledge of Computer.
2. For Office Assistant : Job seeker should hold Graduation degree of BA / BSW / B.Com with knowledge of computer.
Citizenship of Candidate - Applicant must be a citizen of India in order to be eligible to apply for the posts mentioned above.
Recruitment Procedure - Applicants found eligible will be called for Personal Interview. Applicant’s performance in the Interview will be the criteria for selection.
Application Methodology :
Aspirants can apply by sending their applications in the prescribed format. Applications should be addressed to “Application for the post of Faculty/ Office Assistant at RSETI centre on contract for the year 2014-15”. Contenders must send their applications to the following address :
Regional Manager/Chairman (Local Advisory Committee),
Central Bank of India, Regional Office,
2nd Floor, Sakhiya Vilas, Jhansi Road,
Essential Dates :
2nd of August, 2014 is the closing date for submitting the application.