Corporation Bank Recruitment
Corporation Bank requires the eligible persons for the post of Specialist Officers. The count of posts revealed by Bank is 192. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Thus, the candidates who have the qualifications according to the posts may visit the official website of Corporation Bank from dated 20/12/ 2013 till 06/01/2014.
Available Posts: 192
Designation: Specialist Officer
Job’s Profile: Company Secretary , Fire Officer , Marketing Officer , Foreign Exchange Manager , Security Manager [14 ], Information Security Auditor[ 12 ], Risk Manager[ 10 ], HR Manager[ 08 ],Economist [08 ], Industrial Relation Manager[ 03], Librarian [01 ]
NOTE: Digit in [ ] denotes the number of vacancies.
The lower age required for the all the posts is 21yrs and upper age must be 45yrs for CS and IR Manager posts, 40yrs for Security Manager post and 35yrs for all the remaining posts. Candidates who belong to reservation categories will have relaxation in upper age.
1. Company Secretary Scale III: Applicant must be having CS (Company Secretary)/FCS or ACS qualifications and ICSI membership with required experience.
2. Fire Officer Scale II: Candidate should have completed graduation from Institute of Fire Engineer or have done course of Divisional Officer from NFSC.
3. Marketing Officer Scale II: MBA/PGDM qualification in the relevant discipline
4. Foreign Exchange Manager Scale II: UG/PG with at least 50% marks and minimum 2 yrs of experience in concerned area.
5. Security Manager Scale II: Bachelor Degree + and minimum 5 yrs of experience in concerned area.
6. Information Security Auditor Scale II: Graduation + CISA/CISSP qualification and minimum 3 yrs of experience in concerned area.
7. Risk Manager Scale II: MBA in Finance/ MSc. (Statistics)/ ICWA/ Graduation + CFA with minimum 2 yrs of experience in concerned area.
8. Economist Scale II: Bachelor degree with Post graduation in Economics or Econometric and minimum 2 yrs of experience in concerned area.
9. Industrial Relation Manager Scale II and HR Manager Scale II: Candidate should possess the Postgraduate degree/diploma in Human Resource Management or Personnel Management/Industrial Relationship and minimum 2 yrs of experience in concerned area.
10. Librarian Scale I: M.Lib/M.Phil degree in Library Information Science and minimum 3 yrs of experience in concerned area
The selection of the candidates for the posts will be done if they qualify the Online Test, GD/PI rounds.
Applicants have to remit the Rs 600/- if they are in General and OBC, Etc and Rs 100/- only for Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Person with Disability. Charges can be paid through online mode or Challan Form.
Candidates can apply within the dates open for registration. The complete application form must be submitted after careful revision. For more details on applying procedure, please read the official advertisement.
Registration Dates: 20/Dec/2013 – 06/Jan/2014.
Online Remittance of Charges: 20/Dec/2013 – 06/Jan/2014.
Offline Remittance of Charges: 20/Dec/2013 – 10/Jan/2014.
Sharing of Admit Card: 07/Feb/2014 (Onwards).
Test Date: 22/Feb/2014.