DSSSB Recruitment 2014
DSSSB (Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board) is looking forward to recruit PWD aspirants to fill up the vacancies of Special Educator, Special Education Teacher, Assistant Teacher, TGT (Computer Science), LDC and Stenographer. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Interested aspirants can apply for the given positions from 11th of August, 2014 to 27th of August, 2014. Further details are as follows :
About DSSSB Recruitment 2014 :
Name of the Title and Number of Vacancies-
1. Special Educator : 1692 Positions
2. Special Education Teacher : 670 Positions
3. Assistant Teacher : 88 Positions
4. TGT (Computer Science) : 2026 Positions
5. LDC : 14 Positions
6. Stenographer : 4 Positions
Limitation of Age- Contenders applying for the post of LDC and Stenographer should fall within the age limit of 18 years to 27 years. Aspirants applying for the remaining posts should not be more than 30 years of age.
1. For Special Education Teacher : Graduation degree with B.Ed. (Special Education / B.Ed. with 2 years Diploma in Special Education and CTET qualified
2. For Special Educator : Class 12th pass and Diploma of 2 years in Special Education which should be Rehabilitation Council of India recognized and CTET qualified
3. For TGT (Computer Science) : BCA degree
Note- Refer to the Official Notification for educational qualification of other posts.
Process of Selection- Written Test, Screening Test and Interview will be the criteria for selection.
Registration Charges- Application fee is Rs.100 paid by Online Challan which is to be deposited in SBI. EXSM / PH / SC / ST aspirants are not liable to pay the application fee.
Process of Applying :
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of DSSSB : dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in . Aspirants should fill the application form with each and every necessary detail and submit it within the due date. Applications submitted after the due date will not be accepted.
Notable Dates :
Online Registration opens on 11th of August, 2014
Online Registration closes on 27th of August, 2014