HAL Recruitment 2014
HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) is looking forward to recruit qualified and capable jobseekers for the positions of Assistant Library Officer and Library Officer. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Eligible jobseekers can apply for the given positions latest by 30th of September, 2014. More information is given below :
About HAL Recruitment 2014 :
Name of the Post-
1. Assistant Library Officer (Grade-I)
2. Library Officer (Grade-II)
Number of Posts-
1. Assistant Library Officer (Grade-I) : 1 Posts
2. Library Officer (Grade-II) : 5 Posts
Age Bar- Aspirants should fall under the age limit of 35 years as on 1st of September, 2014.
1. Assistant Library Officer : Rs.12,600 to Rs.32,500
2. Library Officer : Rs.16,400 to Rs.40,500
1. Assistant Library Officer : Aspirants should have obtained Graduation degree in any stream with Post Graduate Diploma / Degree in Library Science (M.Lib) of 2 years.
2. Library Officer : Aspirants should have obtained Graduation degree in any stream with Post Graduate Diploma / Degree in Library Science (M.Lib) of 2 years with post qualification experience of 3 years in the concerned field. Read More Details also on hindustanrecruitment.blogspot.in
Cost of Application- Aspirants need to pay Rs.500 through crossed Demand Draft on any Nationalized Bank (State Bank of India will be preferred) favouring ‘Hindustan Aeronautics Limited’ payable at Bangalore. Aspirants have to write their name and post applied for at the back of the Demand Draft.
Process of Hiring- Written Examination and Interview of the shortlisted aspirants will be the basis of selection of applicants.
Application Methodology :
Eligible jobseekers can apply by filling the application form available on the official website of HAL : hal-india.com . Contenders have to attach Demand Draft, self attested copies of relevant documents / certificates, age proof, educational qualification, experience, etc. along with the application. Aspirants should also forward their detailed resume along with the application. Aspirants should enclose the application and other documents in an envelope super scribing the post applied for and the advertisement number. Details regarding the address on which the application has to be sent is given below :
Name of the Position
Assistant Library Officer
The Senior Manager (HR)
Mission & Combat System R&D Centre (MCSRDC)
HAL , Vimanapura Post
The Manager (HR)
Aircraft R&D Centre (ARDC)
HAL, Marathahalli Post
Noteworthy Dates :
Closing date for receipt of applications is 30th of September, 2014
HAL Recruitment 2014
HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) intends to recruit aspirants for the profile of Aircraft Technicians. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . This recruitment is for Ex-Servicemen candidates. Capable and skillful aspirants may apply. Further details are given below :
About HAL Recruitment 2014 :
Name of the Designation - Aircraft Technician
Total Number of Posts - 26 Vacancies
Site of Job- Anywhere in India
Salary Offered - Candidate appointed for the post of Aircraft Technician will get Rs.18,300 to Rs.21,400 as salary.
Limitation of Age - Applicants should fall under the age limit of 28 years to 55 years as on 16th of August, 2014. Age relaxation will be applicable according to the rules.
Pre- requisites of Education - Job seeker should possess Full time / Regular Diploma in Aeronautical / Mechanical / Electronics / Electrical Engineering from a known Institute or any other qualification equal to it from the Armed Forces.
Nationality of Candidate - Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for the above mentioned post.
Cost of Application - Applicants are required to pay Rs.200 as application fee which is non-refundable. Application fee has to be paid through DD favouring ‘HAL – Helicopter MRO Division’ drawn on State Bank of India payable at Bangalore. Applicants of PWD / SC / ST category are not liable to pay the application fee.
Process of Applying :
Capable and qualified aspirants can apply in prescribed manner and send the application along with Xerox copies of documents, certificates and mark sheets duly self attested. Applications should be sent through ordinary post to the address mentioned below :
The Chief Manager (HR) – MRO Helicopter MRO Division, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Helicopter Complex, Post Box. No. 1796, Bangalore 560 017
Notable Dates :
16th of August, 2014 is the closing date for submitting the application.
==================================================HAL Recruitment 2014
HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) is filling up various positions by Inviting Applications from interested job seekers. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . All the necessary details are as follows :
Information regarding HAL Recruitment 2014 :
Name of the title-
1. Medical Officer (General Duty)
2. Senior Medical Officer (Grade-III)- (Medicine, Radiology, Industrial Health, OB&G, Anaesthesia)
3. Fire Officer
4. Assistant Security Officer (Grade-I)
5. Engineer (Civil)-(Grade-II)
Academic Pre- requisites-
Interested job seeker must own a Degree in Technology / Engineering or any other Degree equal to it in relevant discipline for Engineer (Civil) Posts and job seekers for Medical officer posts must own MBBS / PG Diploma.
The limitation of age for applicants of Assistant Security Officer, Fire Officer, Medical Officer (General Duty) and Engineer (Civil) positions is 35 years. Age bar for applicants of Senior Medical Officer (Grade-III)- (Medicine, Radiology, Industrial Health, OB&G, Anaesthesia) positions is 45 years.
The cost of registration is Rs.500 for applicants. The aspirants must make payment of registration cost in the form of crossed DD payable at Bangalore, in favour of ‘Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Aircraft Division’.
Procedure for Selection of Candidates-
The contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test & Interview.
The aspirants can download the application form from the official website of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited : hal-india.com . The aspirants must send their application forms to the addresses given below with all the necessary documents in an envelope with ‘Application for the post of (post applied for)’ written on it.
Addresses for sending the application form-
1. For Engineer (Civil)- The Chief Manager (HR), Facilities Management Division, P.B.No. 1703, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bangalore Complex, Bangalore – 560 017
2. For Fire Officer & Assistant Security Officer- The Additional General Manager (HR), Aircraft Division, P.B.No.1788, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bangalore Complex, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore – 560017
3. For . Senior Medical Officer (Grade-III)- The Manager(HR), Medical & Health Unit, Vimanapura Post, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bangalore Complex, Bangalore – 560 017
Noteworthy Date : Last date of sending the application form is 18th of July, 2014.