HPCL Recruitment 2014
HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited), Mumbai intends to recruit skillful and talented aspirants to fill up 99 vacancies for various positions of Inspection Engineer, Design / Construction / Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Public Relations / Media Officer, Chartered Accountant, Safety Officer, etc. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Interested job seekers can apply for the above mentioned posts latest by 16th of September, 2014. More information is given below :
About HPCL Recruitment 2014 :
Name of the Designation and Vacancy Details-
I. Refinery- 60 Vacancies
1. Electrical Engineer
2. Inspection Engineer
3. Design / Construction / Maintenance Engineer
4. Production / Process Design & Analysis Engineer / Project Process
5. Instrumentation Engineer
1. Medical Officer : 2 Vacancies
2. Safety Officer : 5 Vacancies
3. Deputy Manager Medical Services : 1 Vacancy
4. Public Relations / Media Officer : 2 Vacancies
5. Industrial Engineer : 2 Vacancies
6. Chartered Accountant : 25 Vacancies
7. Packaging & Quality Control Officer : 2 Vacancies
Limitation of Age- Age bracket for Refinery Posts, Public Relations / Media Officer and Medical Officer is 30 years as on 30th of September, 2014. Age limit for Deputy Manager Medical Services is 36 years and for remaining posts it is 27 years as on 31st of September, 2014.
1. For Public Relations / Media Officer and Packaging & Quality Control Officer : Post Graduation degree for 2 years in respective field with at least 60 per cent marks and experience in the respective field
2. For Chartered Accountant : Qualified CA (Chartered Accountant) from ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Note- For details regarding educational qualification of other posts refer to the official notification.
Process of Selection- Written Test, Proficiency Test, Personal Interview and Medical Examination will be the criteria for selection.
Application Process :
Interested contenders can apply for the given posts by visiting the official website of HPCL : hindustanpetroleum.com . After visiting the official website aspirants should click on ‘Career Opportunities’ and then select the appropriate link. Contenders should select the link for the position they want to apply for and then fill the online application form. Aspirants have to upload scanned copy of resume and photograph while filling the application form. After filling all the details aspirants should click on ‘Submit’, note down the registration code and print a hard copy of the application for future reference.
Dates to be Remembered :
Closing date for online application is 16th of September, 2014.