IBPS SO Recruitment 2015
A job notification has been circulated by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for the purpose of IBPS Recruitment. Get more updates on recruitmentinfosite.com . The vacancy is for the position of Specialist Officers and the examination held for this is Common Recruitment Process (CRP SPL- V). Applications are invited from all the eligible and qualified job hunters to fill up the vacancy in the organization. The last date to apply for the job position is 10th December, 2015. Further information regarding the vacancy in the organization:
Description regarding the vacancy in the organization:
Organizing Agency: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Position Name: Specialist Officer (SO)
1) I. T. Officer (Scale – I)
2) Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
3) Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
4) Law Officer (Scale I)
5) HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale I)
6) Marketing Officer (Scale I)
Examination Name: Common Recruitment Process (CRP SPL- V)
Number of Vacant Seats: Not Specified
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Dates for consideration:
1) Application process starts from 23rd November, 2015
2) Closing date of application process is 10th December, 2015
3) Downloading of Admit Card starts from 19th January, 2016
4) Online Examination will be held on 30th January, 2016 to 31st January, 2016
5) Examination result will be declared in February, 2016
6) Admit Card for Interview can be downloaded from February/ March, 2016
Age Criteria: The age limit is given as 20 years to 30 years as on the date of 10th December, 2015.
Age relaxation will be given as per the norms of the organization.
Qualification required: The job aspirants must be graduated in Engineering or PG Degree in the subjects associated with Engineering from the approved University or Institution of the Nation.
*For more details refer to the official advertisement attached below.
Remunerations: Not disclosed with the organization
1) Unreserved – Rs 600 /- and
2) Reserved – Rs 100 /-
The payment of the application form can be done online.
Hiring: Written Examination and Face to Face Interview
Application Process: The application form can be filled online by visiting the official web page of IBPS (ibps.in) within the date limit.