Indian Air Force Recruitment 2014
Indian Air Force is conducting recruitment drive for Group ‘X’ (Technical) trades and Group ‘Y’ (for Medical Assistants only). This recruitment is for unmarried male aspirants of India. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . This is a great opportunity for aspirants to be become airmen. Interested job seekers can apply for the given post from 16th of September, 2014 to 24th of September, 2014. Further details are as follows :
About Indian Air Force Recruitment 2014 :
Name of the Post- Recruitment Rally Group ‘X’ and Group ‘Y’
Age Restriction- Aspirants should not be more than 21 years of age i.e. aspirants should have been born between 1st of February, 1995 to 30th of June, 1998.
Scale of Pay- Applicants will receive a stipend of Rs.11,400 during training period.
Pre- requisites of Education-
1. For Group-‘X’ (Technical) Trade : Contender should be Intermediate / 12th / Equivalent passed with Physics, Mathematics and English with at least 50 per cent marks in aggregate and 50 per cent marks in English OR Contender should have passed 3 years Diploma in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Automobile / Instrumentation Technology / Computer Science / Information Technology) with 50 per cent marks in aggregate and 50 per cent marks in English.
2. For Group-‘Y’ (for Medical Assistants only) : Contender should be 10+2 / Intermediate / Equivalent passed with Chemistry, Physics, Biology and English with at least 50 per cent marks in aggre4gate and 50 per cent marks in English.
Process of Selection- Written Test, PFT (Physical Fitness Test) and Interview will be the basis of selection.
Application Methodology :
Interested aspirants can participate in the recruitment test conducted from 7:00 AM onwards. Aspirants of the relevant districts (as mentioned in the official notification) should reach on the given dates (according to the districts) at the venue of the Recruitment Rally and give the Recruitment Test.
Venue of Recruitment Rally :
Shri T.G. Venkatesh Outdoor Stadium,
Kurnool (Andhra Pradesh)
Dates to be Noted :
Recruitment Rally will be conducted from 16th of September, 2014 to 24th of September, 2014
==================================================Indian Air Force Recruitment 2014
Indian Air Force has invited applications for the Commissioned Officer (Technical/ Flying / Ground Duty Branches) positions. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com .The candidates have to pass AFCAT exam so as to select for the post besides fulfilling other eligibilities. Registration can be done through online not later than 03/07/2014.
Designation: Commissioned Officers
A. Technical Branch:
1. No 197/15T/SSC/M (Short Service Commission)
2. No 197/15T/PC/M (Permanent Commission)
B. Flying Branch:
1. No 198/15F/SSC/M (Short Service Commission)
C. Ground Duty Branches:
1. No 197/15G/SSC/M (Short Service Commission)
2. No 197/15G/PC/M (Permanent Commission)
Preferred Age Group
19 years to 23 years
18 years to 28 years
Ground Duty Branches
LLB Degree Holder
20 years to 26 years
UG Degree Holder
20 years to 23 years
PG Degree Holder
20 years to 25 years
The cutoff date to determine age shall be July 1st, 2014. Maximum age relaxation shall be applicable for the reserved class candidates.
Educational Condition: The minimum educational qualification for Ground Duty Branches is PG Degree or PG Diploma securing atleast 50% marks whereas for remaining branches, Engg or Tech degree with 1st division marks is required.
The following phases should be qualified by the candidates so as to join the applied branch.
Air force Common Admission Test ->Intelligence Test->Psychological Test-> Group Test-> Medical Test -> Personal Interview
NOTE: Pilot Aptitude Battery Test should be passed by the contender in order to pass in Flying Branch. The recruitment process will be conducted under Air Force Selection Boards.
Closing Date for Online Registration: 03-07-2014
Date for Common Admission Test: 31-08-2014
Beginning of Training: 2015 (July).
Online Registration Process:
The online applications should be filled with correct and authentic details. Closing date to deposit online applications shall be 03-07-2014.
Official Website of Indian Air Force: careerairforce.nic.in