IOCL Recruitment 2014
IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited), Refineries Division, Paradip is conducting recruitment drive to fill up 113 vacancies for the position of Junior Engineering Assistant. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . The positions offered are under Paradip Refinery Project. Interested aspirants can apply online latest by 10th of September, 2014. Other details are as follows :
About IOCL Recruitment 2014 :
Name of the Position- Junior Engineering Assistant
Total Number of Positions- 113 Vacancies
Discipline wise Vacancy Details-
1. Instrumentation Maintenance : 7 Vacancies
2. Mechanical Maintenance : 12 Vacancies
3. Production : 62 Vacancies
4. P&U-O&M (Mechanical / Electrical) : 11 Vacancies
5. P&U-O&M (Electrical) : 21 Vacancies
Age Bracket- Contenders should fall under the age group of 18 years to 26 years as on 31st of August, 2014. Relaxation of age is applicable according to the norms.
Salary Offered- Aspirants will receive a salary of Rs.11,900 to Rs.32,000.
1. For Junior Engineering Assistant (Production) : 3 years’ Diploma in Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering / Chemical Engineering / B.Sc. degree (Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry or Industry Chemistry) with at least 60 per cent marks and relevant experience.
2. For Junior Engineering Assistant (P&U-O&M Electrical) : 3 years’ Diploma in Electrical Engineering with at least 60 per cent marks and relevant experience.
Note- Refer to the Official Notification for educational qualification of other posts.
Process of Selection- Written Test / Trade Test and Personal Interview will be the criteria for selection.
Cost of Application- Application cost is Rs.150 which is to be paid in the form of Demand Draft favouring Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. payable at State Bank of India (SBI), Paradeep Branch (Branch Code: 003945, IFSC Code : SBIN0003945). A copy of online application form should also be kept at the time of depositing the application fee. Full name and address of the contender should also be written at the back of Demand Draft.
Application Procedure :
Interested aspirants can apply online by visiting the official website of Paradip Refinery : paradiprefinery.in . After filling the application form online contenders should take print out of the application. Applicants have to affix recent passport size photograph and sign in the space provided. Applicants have to attach copies of relevant documents duly attested along with the application form and send it to the following address :
Indian Oil Corporation Limited,
Paradip Refinery Project,
Post Box No. 145, General Post Office (GPO),
Dates to be Remembered :
Closing date for online application is 10th of September, 2014
Closing date for receipt of hard copy of application is 20th of September, 2014.