ISRO Recruitment 2014
ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) is looking forward to recruit Assistant (Administrative Support Staff) in different ISRO Units / Centres. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Dynamic and qualified contenders may apply for the above mentioned post.
Particulars of ISRO Recruitment 2014 :
Name of the Title- Assistant (Administrative Support Staff)
Total Number of Posts- 233 Vacancies
(i) New Delhi : 4 Vacancies
(ii) Ahmedabad : 4 Vacancies
(iii) Sriharikota : 54 Vacancies
(iv) Bangalore : 75 Vacancies
(v) Hyderabad : 24 Vacancies
(vi) Thiruvananthapuram : 72 Vacancies
Salary Offered- Applicant selected will get a sum of Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200 and Rs.2,400 Grade Pay
Age Bracket- Job seekers should fall under the age limit of 18 yrs to 26 yrs as on 7th of August, 2014. Age relaxation for SC / ST candidates is 5 yrs i.e. 18 yrs to 31 yrs and for OBC candidates it is 3 yrs i.e. 18 yrs to 29 yrs.
Educational Necessities- Aspirant should possess First class Graduation Degree in Commerce / Arts / Management / Computer Applications / Science from a known University with knowledge of Computers operations.
Process of Selection- Written Test and Interview
Registration Charges- Application fee is Rs.100 which is to be paid through Bank Challan of SBI in Account No. 32034064593. Female candidates and applicants of PWD / EXSM / SC / ST category are exempted from payment of application fee.
Process of Applying :
Job seekers can apply by visiting the official website of ISRO : isro.gov.in . Aspirants should fill the online application from and submit it. After submission of application aspirants should take print out of the application and send it along with necessary documents in an envelope super scripted as “ICRB – Recruitment of Assistant” to the address given below :
Administrative Officer (ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bangalore 560094
Noteworthy Dates :
Online registration closes on 7th of August, 2014.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 14th of August, 2014.
Payment of application fee closes on 8th of August, 2014.
Written Test is on 12th of October, 2014
==================================================ISRO Recruitment 2014
ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) is recruiting to fill up various positions at SDSC (Satish Dhawan Space Centre). Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Qualified and interested aspirants can become a part of SDSC, ISRO by utilizing this job opportunity.
More about ISRO Recruitment 2014 :
Name of the Posts-
1. Primary Teacher
2. Catering Supervisor
3. Sub Officer
4. Trained Graduate Teachers- PET
5. Technical Assistant
6. Scientific Assistant
Total Number of Posts-
1. Primary Teacher 5 Vacancies
2. Catering Supervisor 1 Vacancy
3. Sub Officer 1 Vacancy
4. Trained Graduate Teachers- PET 1 Vacancy
5. Technical Assistant 13 Vacancies
6. Scientific Assistant 4 Vacancies
1. Primary Teacher : 18 years to 30 years
2. Catering Supervisor, Sub Officer, Trained Graduate Teachers- PET, Technical Assistant, Technical Assistant and Scientific Assistant : 18 years to 35 years
1. Primary Teacher, Sub Officer and Catering Supervisor INR 27,000
2. TGT-PET, Scientific Assistant and Technical Assistant INR 34,280
1. For Technical Assistant : Diploma (first class) in the relevant discipline from a renowned University.
2. For Scientific Assistant : B.Sc. Degree (first class) with relevant subjects from a renowned University.
3. Catering Supervisor : Diploma / PG Diploma / Graduation in Catering / Hotel Management with relevant experience.
4. Trained Graduate Teacher : Graduation in Physical Education
5. Primary Teacher : Class 12th and CTET pass
6. Sub Officer : B.Sc. with Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.
Application Procedure :
Applicants must log on to SDSC SHAR official web portal : shar.gov.in . GO to the ‘Career and Opportunity’ section and click on ‘Recruitment’. Application forms are available for the above mentioned posts. Aspirants must fill the application form and upload scanned copy of their signature and recent passport size photograph. Aspirants must take a hard copy of their application forms and send it with all relevant documents to Administrative Officer, Recruitment Section, Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR, Sriharikota – 524124 Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore District, Andhra Pradesh. Aspirants must send the applications in an envelope super scribing “AAPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ________________, POST NO.___________”.
Noteworthy Dates :
17th of July, 2014 is the last date for filling the online application forms.
28th of July, 2014 is the last date for receipt of hard copy of application form.