Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2013:
Karnataka Bank introduces a post for PO (Probationary officer). candidates those are interested to make their career in reputed organization of banking sector can apply for this post.
About the organization: Karnataka bank is a private sector banking industry came into existence in 1924, with its headquarters in Mangalore. It provides the services like banking, fixed deposit, Soulabhya deposit, K-Flexi deposit, Apna ghar home loans, Varthak loans, Udyog mithra, Krishi card, K-Power, Suvarna Nidhi etc.It has its branches over 20 states and 2 Union Territories.
Vacant Seats Info: For information related to no. of seats, please visit their official site:
Dates to Remember:
Beginning Date of Application form: 1st March, 2013
Utmost Date for Registration form: 15March, 2013
Date of written examination: 13thApril, 2013
Application Form Criteria:
· Visit the site www.karnatkabank.com .
· Choose careers and fill the application form online by following link.
· Upload updated photo and scanned signature.
· All the details mentioned in application form must be as per specified in academic records.
· Rs.150 for SC/ST & Rs.250 for rest of categories is payable only through credit card or debit card or net banking.
· Take print out of application form at the time of interview for verification process
The allowance given to candidate is not disclose yet.For this candidate must have to visit their specified site regularly.
Candidates must have graduated degree from any affiliated university.
Candidate must have good communication skills and well versed in English.
Selection will be based on online test followed by a Personal Interview.
Personal evaluation includes Group Discussion, PI, Mock test Interview, Panel Interview, One to one Interview etc.
Age should be 30 years.
(Age relaxation is only for SC/ST-5 years).
For more notifications & queries, please visit their site: www.karnatkabank.com