KPTCL Recruitment 2013-14:
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited is to provide trustworthy and secure quality of power to its consumers at reasonable prices. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Its main aim is to emphasize communication and transportation encouraging a level of management at different organization. It focuses on the best services at cheaper rate, provided to customers.
KPTCL introduced a post for Assistant Lineman.
Candidate should have degree in electronics, electrician or Electronic Mechanic with minimum 60% aggregate marks from authorized university of Karnataka.
Wages Payable: Rs.7950 to 16790/month
For general candidates, age should be between 18 to 35 years.
For category 2-A, 2-B, 3-A, 3-B age should be 18 to 38 years.
For SC/ST age should be 18-40 years.
· Visit the link www.kptcl.com to fill the application form.
· Paste the updated photo on the application form
· All the details specified in application form must be as per mentioned in educational certificates
Otherwise it may can lead to rejection of application form.
· All the required certificates must be attached with application form.
· Rs.200 will be deducted for SC/ST and Rs.400 for other candidate in the form of challan to any State Bank of Mysore, Canara Bank, State bank of India, State bank of Hyderabad.
· Application form must be received before date of commencement as mentioned
Selection of an candidate is based on medical examination & ability test.
Railway Jobs Waiting for You:
Last Of applying form: 11th January, 2013
For more information, Please visit the official site www.kptcl.com