Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is a self governing & independent organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . KVS introduces a job for the post of Assistant commissioner and Deputy Commissioner for the candidate to develop their future through government organization.
Candidate must have minimum of 45% marks in degree of masters, B.ED or must have an experience of 5 years as educational executives with a master degree.
· Age should be above 50 years.
· Relaxation for age will be as per government rules.
· Visit the site www.kvsangathan.nic.in
· Follow the links to fill the application form..
· Upload updated photo and scanned signature.
· After submission of application form, a challan will be generated.
· Take a print copy of E-Slip or Challan.
· Rs 1200 including Rs.30 bank charges will be deducted in the form of E-slip or Challan drawn in favour of any branches of India Bank.
· No transaction of money for SC/ST & Ex-Serviceman.
· Take print out of application form at the time of interview.
Admit Card Criteria:
· Admit card will be made available to candidate on the announced date.
· Candidate can download their admit card from the official site of KVS: www.kvsangathan.nic.in
Selection of candidate will be done on the basis of Personal Interview.
· Candidate must be on time on the day of Interview.
· Candidate should bring their updated CV with them.
· All the details mentioned in CV must be correct.
· Candidate must be ready for all types of test during the interview such as Group Discussion, Mock interview, Career fair Interview, ability test, Panel test.
Interview date: 9th &10th March, 2013
Venue: ‘Kendriya Vidalaya Paschim Vihar, New Delhi’.
For more information, please visit Official site: www.kvsangathan.nic.in