LIC Financial Service Executives:
LIC has introduced 142 posts for financial Service Executives. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . The main job of Financial Service Executive is attainment of business by providing services through LIC policy.
· Age should be between 21-35 years.
· Candidate must be graduate in any Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Marketing or Management
· Good communication skills.
Last date of submission:2nd Febuary, 2013
Last date of fee receipt: 2nd February, 2013
Application form Procedure:
Visit the link www.licindia.in to download application form.
After filling of form, it must be send to Divisional Office of L.I.C.I
DD of Rs.100/- would be drawn to LIC of India Divisional Head Quarter of the office
· Application form must be signed.
· If SC/ST, then attested copy of caste certificate must be attached with Application form.
· Attested copy of Age certificate and degree certificate must be attached with application form.
· If Ex-Service man, then resign certificate must be attached with Application form
Selection is based on a Written Test of which will be continued by PI of candidate.
The written test contains multiple choice questions from Reasoning, Numerical Ability and general knowledge.
Call to Mind:
· After qualifying of the test, a PI (personel interview) will be conducted.
· At the time of PI all original certificate s must be present at the time of interview for verification.
For more Information, please visit official site of LIC: www.licindia.in