MSEB Recruitment 2014
Maharashtra State Electricity Board mange all the transmission of electricity and power at the place Maharashtra. It used to produce electricity by various means and supply to other organization in all over India. It transmits one form of energy into another. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Through the means of power supply, it introduces a new way of controlling voltage and current at desired value.
MSEB introduces a job for the post of Junior Engineer.
· Age should be from 35years.
· Relaxation for age will be as per government rules
Allowance Payable to officers: Rs.15285/- to Rs.36965/-
Candidate should have Degree of Bachelor in Civil Engineering or Technology.
Application Form Criteria:
· Visit the site mahagenco.in
· Fill the application form by following link.
· Upload updated photo and scanned signature.
· All the details mentioned in an application form must be as per specified in academic certificates.
· Rs.500is payable for all general candidates which is payable only through generated challan which will be submitted to address given on site.
· Payment is also applicable through credit card, debit card, net banking, cash card etc.
· No amount will be deducted for SC/ST, PWD and Ex-serviceman.
· Take print out of application form at the time of interview.
· Candidate must be on time on the day of examination otherwise late comers are not allowed to enter the examination hall.
Selection will be based on written test followed by a PI of candidate.
· Candidate must be on time on the day of Interview.
· Candidate should bring their updated CV with them.
· All the details mentioned in CV must be correct.
· Candidate must be ready for all types of test during the interview such as Group
Discussion, Mock interview, Career fair Interview, ability test, Panel test etc.
For more information, please visit their official site i.e. mahagenco.in
More Important Government Jobs