NTPC Recruitment 2015
A job advertisement has been circulated by the National Thermal Power Corporation for the purpose of NTPC Recruitment. Get more updates on recruitmentinfosite.com . The vacancy is for the position is Diploma Trainee and the total number of job vacancy in the organization is 48. The closing date of the application procedure us 23rd December, 2015. Further details regarding the vacancy in the organization are given below:
Information regarding the vacancy is as follows:
Name of the Organization: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
Name of the Position: The position of Diploma Trainee is available in the organization –
1) Mechanical – 20 seats
2) Electrical – 12 seats
3) C & I – 08 seats and
4) Civil – 08 seats
Number of Vacant seats: The total number of job vacancy in the organization is 48.
Job Location: The posting of the candidates will be done in Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
Dates to be considered:
1) The application procedure starts from 03rd December, 2015
2) The last date to submit the application form is 23rd December, 2015
3) The admit card can be downloaded from 01st March, 2016 to 13th March, 2016
4) Examination Date of all India Test is 13th March, 2016
Restrictions on Age: The required upper age limit is 25 years and 35 years for Land Oustees as on the date of 23rd December, 2015.
Qualification Requirements: Full time regular course in the various disciplines of Engineering from the authorized University/ Institution of the Country.
Salary Details: The consolidated stipend will be Rs 15,500 per month and on the completion of training, the pay scale of Rs 15,500- 3%- 34,500 per month.
Registration Charge: Rs 300 /- is the application fee required to be submitted in a specially opened Account of SBI 30987919993 at CAG Branch (Branch Code: 09996), New Delhi.
Mode of Hiring: Written Examination and Skill Test.
Method to Apply: The application form can be filled online by visiting the official web page of National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC). The link to it is “ntpccareers.net”.
NTPC [National Thermal Power Corporation] is India’s largest power utility with an installed capacity of 45,548 MW, plans to become a 128,000 MW company by 2032. Establishment of the organization took place in 1975. It aims to be the world largest and best power major.
NTPC RECRUITMENT for the Post Chairman and Managing Director:
NTPC has announced the Recruitment for the post of Chairman and Managing Director, Candidates interested for the post can Fill and Submit the Application Form on or before the last date. Candidates are directed to go through the Eligibility and Qualification required for the post before applying for the post.
Candidate can find the all information regarding – How to Apply, must read the information mentioned below:
Name of the Post: Chairman and Managing Director
Last Date to Apply –
Applicant can fill and submit the application form for the post on or before 07 November 2015.
Age Limit for the Post –
Candidate applying for the Job must be within the age limit of 45 to 58 years as on 1st Jan 2016. Contenders more or less than the prescribed age are not eligible for the job.
1. Job Seekers applying for the post must have Graduate Degree in any degree from the recognized University or Institution.
2. Technical / MBA qualified applicants and who qualify their Course in Finance and Marketing field will get the priority at the time of selection.
1. All the candidates going to apply for the Profile of Chairman and Managing Director should have past experience in Infrastructure Sector.
2. Candidates are required to have experience in their respective field for the Job .
Pay Scale for the profile –
Salary for the post has been released within 80,000 – 1,25,000 on the monthly basis + PRP according to the salary.
Basis of Selection of the Applicants –
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their skill and eligibility required for the post. Selection criteria will be made by Selection Committee Department of the NTPC as per the Rules and Regulations.
Instructions for Filling the Application form for the Post Chairman and Managing Director:
I. In the First Step, Applicant must go to the official site of the organization i.e. www.pesb.gov.in
2. After redirecting to the home page of the NTPC, candidate should click on the link Download the Application Form.
3. Contenders should take the print out copy of the Application Form, after that they should fill the form and they have to attach all the documents and certificates.
4. Candidate must post all the relevant records before 7 Nov 2015 on the Postal Address of the Organization.
ADDRESS: Under Secretary (Thermal)
Ministry of Power, Government of India, Shram Shakti Bhawan, Rafi Marg
New Delhi – 110001
=======================================NTPC Recruitment 2015
A career advertisement has been uploaded by the National Thermal Power Corporation against the NTPC Recruitment. Get more updates on recruitmentinfosite.com . Special recruitment Drive for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) in the area of Operation & Maintenance (O & M), Civil Construction & Finance at E1/ E2/ E3 Levels for its Projects/ Stations has been updated by the organization. The advertisement number is 03/15. All the interested candidates must check their eligibility and apply for the post before the last date. More details of the job profile is as follows:
Description of the Job Profile:
Name of the Corporation: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
Designation to be offered and number of vacancy: The total number of job vacancy is 20 as-
1) Operation & Maintenance (O & M) -
(i) Mechanical- 07 posts
(ii) Electrical- 06 posts
(iii) C & I- 03 posts
2) Civil Construction - 02 posts
3) Finance & Accounts- 02 posts
Job Location: The selected applicants will be placed at New Delhi
Dates for consideration:
1) The online registration process will start from 26th September, 2015 and
2) The closing date of application procedure is 16th October, 2015
Age Criteria: The age details are not given but the age relaxation is applicable for all those applicants who belong to reserved categories as per the guidelines followed by the NTPC.
Necessary Qualification: The necessary qualification for the aspirants is that they must possess Engineering degree i.e. B.E/ B. Tech in Civil, Mechanical and Electrical from the approved University or Institution of the nation or must be a CA (Chartered Accountant)
Remuneration: The salary details are not disclosed. It will be known to the aspirants once they get selected for the post.
Application Charge: Not mentioned
Mode of Recruitment: Written Test and Personal Interview
Procedure to Apply: The applicants have to register and apply for the post online. Only PWD candidates are applicable. Online registration will start from 26th September, 2015.