ONGC Recruitment 2015
A career advertisement has been circulated by the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited for the purpose of recruitment in the organization. Get more updates on recruitmentinfosite.com . The vacancy is for the various positions and the total number of job vacancy in the organization is 10. The date of written examination is 12th December, 2015 and the interview is scheduled on 13th December, 2015. More information is lined up below:
Description regarding the vacancy is as follows:
Name of the Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Name of the Position: The vacancy is for the following job positions-
Health Care Attendant
Number of vacant seats: The total number of job vacancy is 10.
Job Location: Assam will be the location of the job.
Date to be considered: The written examination will be conducted on 12th December, 2015.
The walk- in- interview is scheduled on 13th December, 2015.
Age Restrictions: The upper age limit required for the above mentioned job positions is-
1) Health Care Attendant – 27 years and
2) Rest of the positions – 30 years
Relaxation in the age limit will be provided to the candidates of reserved categories as – OBC – 03 years, SC/ ST – 05 years and PWD – 15 years.
1) Nurse – Class 10th passed with Science background and certificate or diploma in Nursing
2) Technician – Class 10th passed with science background and certificate or diploma in Ophthalmology/ Radiology/ Pathology
3) Pharmacist – Class 10th passed with diploma or certificate in Pharmacy
4) Health Care – Class 10th passed with First Aid Certificate from the statutory Institute.
For Health Care – Rs 15,000 /- and
For rest of the positions – Rs 19,000 to Rs 23,000 /-
Registration Charge: No application fee
Mode of Enrollment: Written Examination and Walk- in- Interview
Method to Apply: The application format can be downloaded from the official web page of ONGC (ongcindia.com). Fill the application form, attach with all the necessary documents and submit it. Appear for the Written Examination and Personal Interview on the scheduled date.
The Venue of Interview – Kendriya Vidyalaya, ONGC Colony, Nazira
ONGC Recruitment 2015
Applications are invited from all the deserving and capable job seekers to fill up the vacancies in the organization named ONGC (Mumbai). Get more updates on recruitmentinfosite.com . The vacancy is for the various positions and the total number of available seats is 31. The location of the job is in Mumbai (Maharashtra, India). All the interested and eligible job hunters must apply for it before the last date of application procedure which is on 01st December, 2015. Further details are as follows:
Description regarding the vacancy:
Name of the Organization: ONGC
1) Assistant Technician – 12 positions
2) Marine Radio Assistant – 16 vacancies
3) Junior Assistant (Steno English) – 02 seats and
4) Junior Assistant (Accounts) – 01 post
Total Vacancies: The total number of job vacancy in the organization is 31.
Location of the Job: The selected job hunters will be posted in Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Dates to be focused: The application form must be filled on or before 01st December, 2015.
Age Bounds: As follows-
1) General – 40 years
2) OBC – 43 years and
3) SC/ ST – 45 years
1) A- 2 Level – Diploma in Engineering basically in Mechanical Engineering for at least three years along with the certificate for Boiler Attendant (First Class)
2) A- 1 Level – Good Typing speed with the certificate course in Computer Application for at least 6 months.
1) A- 2 Level – Rs 12,000 to Rs 27,000 per month and
2) A- 1 Level – Rs 11,000 to Rs 24,000 every month
Registration Charge: Not Given
Recruitment: Written Examination and Personal Interview
Application Method: The application in a Performa is required to be forwarded along with all the essential documents (photocopies and self attested) to the address as follows:
DGM (HR) - I/ C R & P,
Recruitment & Promotion Section ONGC NBP Green Heights,
Quadrant 1, Floor 3,
Plot No – C- 69,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra (E), Mumbai – 400051
ONGC Recruitment 2015
The job notification is unfolded by the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited. Get more updates on recruitmentinfosite.com . The job notification is for the vacancy in the post name of Assistant Technician, Assistant, Technical Assistant and Junior Assistant. It includes special recruitment drive for persons with disabilities. All the qualified applicants must check the eligibility criteria and apply for the post before the last date. Further the details of job vacancy is-
Details regarding the job vacancy:
Name of the Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Job Location: The selected applicants will be posted in Chennai
Closing Date of Application Procedure: The end date of application procedure is 20th October, 2015. All the applicants must apply for the post before the last date.
Details of the Job:
Level: A2- Salary scale will be of Rs 12,000 to Rs 27,000 every month
1) Assistant Technician (Electronics) – 03 posts
Academic Requirement- Diploma (three years course) in Telecom/ Electronics/ E & T Engineering OR M. Sc (Physics with Electronics)
2) Assistant Grade III (Materials Management) – 01 post
Academic Necessities- Diploma (three years course) in Stock Control/ Inventory/ Material Management/ One year Diploma in Material Management
3) Technical Assistant Grade III (Geophysics- Surface) – 01 post
Academic Details- Master’s in Physics/ Geophysics with Chemistry as one subject in B. Sc.
Level: A1- The salary scale will be Rs 11,000 to Rs 24,000 per month
4) Junior Assistant (Accounts) – 02 posts
Educational Requirements- B.com, Certificate/ Diploma in Computer Applications (Office Environment) and good typing skill
5) Junior Assistant (Materials Management) – 01 post
Educational Necessities- B. Sc with Math/ Physics, Diploma/ Certificate in computer application (Office Environment) and excellent typing skills
6) Junior Assistant (P & A) – 01 post
Educational Details- Graduate in any discipline, Certificate / Diploma (same as above)
7) Junior Technical Assistant (Geology) – 01 post
Educational Records- B. sc with specialization in Geology
Age Brackets: The minimum age limit of the applicants is set as 18 years and the upper age limit is as follows-
General- 30 years,
OBC- 33 years
SC- 35 years
PWD- (Gen- 40 years, OBC- 43 years and SC/ ST – 45 years)
Important Date of Application Procedure:
1) The application process opens from 30th September, 2015
2) The process will be closed from 20th October, 2015
3) Admit Cards can be downloaded from 21st November, 2105 and
4) The tentative date for Written Examination is 13th December, 2015
Registration Cost: The challan is to be made which has to be paid in any branch of State Bank of India. The account Number of ONGC is 30827318409 and the branch code is 1576.
The application Fee is Rs 300 per application form for General/ OBC and Rs 100 for SC/ ST.
Mode of Hiring:
1) Written Examination
2) Physical Standards Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test
3) Typing Test and
Centre of Examination: Chennai
Apply Online as- The application form can be filled online. Click on the link below and continue the process-