ONGC Recruitment 2014
ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited) has made announcement to recruit talented and capable jobseekers to fill up 745 vacancies for the position of Graduate Trainees in Geo Science and Engineering disciplines through their GATE-2015 score. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Interested aspirants can apply online for GATE-2015 from 1st of September, 2014 to 1st of October, 2014. More information is given below :
About ONGC Recruitment 2014 :
Positions Name and Number of Vacancies-
1. Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) : 10 Posts
2. Assistant Executive Engineer (Cementing) : 31 Posts
3. Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical) : 47 Posts
4. Assistant Executive Engineer (Drilling) : 110 Posts
5. Assistant Executive Engineer (Instrumentation) : 23 Posts
6. Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics) : 18 Posts
7. Assistant Executive Engineer (Production) : 217 Posts
8. Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical) : 72 Posts
9. Assistant Executive Engineer (Reservoir) : 14 Posts
10. Geologist : 41 Posts
11. Chemist : 74 Posts
12. Geophysicist (Wells) : 22 Posts
13. Geophysicist (Surface) : 28 Posts
14. Programming Officer : 4 Posts
15. Materials Management Officer : 22 Posts
16. Transport Officer : 12 Posts
Age Group as on 1st of January, 2015-
1. Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil and Drilling) : General category aspirants 28 years, OBC category aspirants 31 years and SC / ST category aspirants 33 years.
2. Remaining Posts : General category aspirants 30 years, OBC category aspirants 33 years and SC / ST category aspirants 35 years.
The upper age limit for PWD-General category aspirant is 40 years, PWD-OBC category aspirant is 43 years and PWD-SC / ST category aspirant is 45 years.
Academic Qualifications- Applicants should have obtained Graduation degree / Post Graduation degree / M.Sc. degree / M.Tech. degree in the concerned discipline with relevant GATE subjects.
Process of Selection- GATE 2015 score and Personal Interview will be the criteria for selection.
Application Procedure :
Interested aspirants can apply for the posts mentioned above by applying for GATE 2015 through the website : gate.iitk.ac.in/GATE2015 . After applying for GATE 2015 and getting the Registration Number as well as GATE 2015 score aspirants can apply for the given posts through ONGC’s website : ongcindia.com .
Noteworthy Dates :
Opening date for GATE 2015 is 1st of September, 2014
Closing date for GATE 2015 is 1st of October, 2014
Opening date (tentatively) for ONGC application is January 2015
Results of GATE 2015 – 12th of March, 2015
============================================ONGC Recruitment 2014
ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited) has issued a notification regarding recruitment of qualified and capable job seekers for various positions of Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant Technician and Health Care Attendant. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Interested candidates may apply latest by 22nd of August, 2014. Other details are given below :
Particulars of ONGC Recruitment 2014 :
Name of the Post-
1. Assistant Technician (Mechanical / Production / Instrumentation / Electrical / Chemistry / Electronics)
2. Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical / Production / Boiler)
3. Health Care Attendant
Total Number of Vacancies- 138 Posts
1. Assistant Technician : 97 Positions
2. Junior Assistant Technician : 40 Positions
3. Health Care Attendant : 1 Position
Scale of Pay-
1. Assistant Technician : Rs.12,000 to Rs.27,000
2. Junior Assistant Technician : Rs.11,000 to Rs.24,000
3. Health Care Attendant : Rs.10,000 to Rs.18,000
1. Assistant Technician and Junior Assistant Technician : Age limit is 18 years to 30 years. Age relaxation for OBC aspirants is 3 years, 5 years for SC / ST aspirants and 10 years for PWD aspirants.
2. Health Care Attendant : Age limit is 18 years to 27 years. Age relaxation for OBC aspirants is 3 years, 5 years for SC / ST aspirants and 10 years for PWD aspirants.
1. For Assistant Technician : Contender should have obtained 3 years Diploma in the relevant field according to the post applied for.
2. For Junior Assistant Technician : Aspirant should be High School pass with Science and should have obtained Trade Certificate in the relevant field as per the post applied for.
3. For Health Care Attendant : Aspirant should be High School pass with First Aid certificate and six months experience in the relevant field.
Cost of Application- Application fee is Rs.300 for General and OBC category aspirants. Application fee is Rs.100 for other aspirants.
Process of Selection- Candidate’s performance in Written Test and Interview will be the criteria for selection.
Application Procedure :
Aspirants who are willing to apply for the above mentioned posts can do so through the official website of ONGC : ongcindia.com . After visiting the Home page of ONGC website candidates must click on ‘Career’ and then on ‘Notices’. Aspirants must choose the appropriate link and apply. After filling all the necessary details in the online application form applicants must submit the application. Applicants should take a print out of the application form as well for future reference.
Notable Dates :
22nd of August, 2014 is the last date for submission of online application.
28th of September, 2014 is the tentative Date of Written Examination.