Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2014
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle intends to recruit skillful and capable candidates for the posts of Multi Tasking Staff, Postman and Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Only meritorious sportspersons are eligible to apply for the given posts. Interested contenders can apply for the given profiles within the due date that is 22nd of September, 2014. More information is as follows :
About Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2014 :
1. Multi Tasking Staff
3. Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant
No. of Vacancies-
1. Multi Tasking Staff : 34 Posts
2. Postman : 24 Posts
3. Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant : 49 Posts
1. Multi Tasking Staff : Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 plus Rs.1800 GP
2. Postman : Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 plus Rs.2000 GP
3. Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant : Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 plus Rs.2400 GP
Age Restriction- Contenders, who are looking forward to apply for the above mentioned posts should fall under the age group of 18 yrs to 27 yrs as on 22nd of September, 2014. Upper age limit is relaxable up to 10 yrs for SC / ST contenders and 5 yrs for other categories.
1. For Multi Tasking Staff (Administrative Office / Subordinate Office) : Candidate should have passed ITI / Matriculation from a renowned University or Board.
2. For Postman : Contender should have passed Matriculation from a renowned Board r University.
3. For Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant : Contender should be class 12th pass from a renowned Board or University with English as a mandatory subject (vocational streams not included). Candidate should have studied Hindi or any local language of the Union Territory or State of Tamil Nadu Postal Circle as one of the subjects at Matriculation level.
Application Cost- Rs.100 is the application cost which should be deposited in any of the computerized post offices in Tamil Nadu Postal Circle by e-payment.
Application Procedure :
Interested aspirants can apply for the posts mentioned above by downloading the format of application from Tamil Nadu Postal Circle’s official website : tamilnadupost.nic.in . Applicants have to paste their latest passport size photograph in the application form and fill it completely. Copies of necessary documents duly attested should also be attached along with the application. All the documents and application should be sent to the concerned authorities by speed post / registered post.
Dates to be Noted :
Closing date for receipt of application is 22nd of September, 2014.