RBI Manager Recruitment 2013 :
Reserve bank of India introduces a post of Manager. The candidates interested to the post of manager in civil &electrical can apply for this post. For further information related to age criteria, Educational accomplishment, selection of candidates, important dates etc. are given below:
Designation: Manager in specialized stream like Civil or electrical Engineering.
Application Form Criteria:
· Visit the site www.rbi.org.in
· Choose careers and fill the application form online by following link.
· Upload updated photo and scanned signature.
· All the details mentioned in application form must be as per specified in academic records.
· Payment is done through both offline and online in favour of Service Board by a general Post only.
· For offline candidates, they have to send an application form to the address: The General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board Post Bag No.4618, Mumbai central Post Office, Mumbai-400008.
· Take print out of application form at the time of interview for verification process.
· Please send the application form on A4 size envelope and please mention on the envelope the Application form for Manager .Please write your name and post you are applying for.
Recruitment Criteria for the post of RBI Manager:
The candidate must have age less than 36 years. The relaxation of age is as per government rules.
The application fee for General candidates is Rs.100.
All SC/ST/PWD are exempted from paying the fee.
The mode payment is through Demand Draft only in any Reserve Bank of India payable at Mumbaior can also pay online through debit card or credit card.
The recruitment of the individual is based on written test conducted by reserve bank of India.
The shortlisted Individuals in RBI written test will be invited for an interview.
Educational Achievement for the recruitment:
For the post of Manager in Civil, Individual must be graduate through 4 years course in B.Tech in Civil engineering with a minimum of 60% marks from a government authorized university. Candidates must also have experience in CAD/CAM with a capability of PERT and CPM technologies
For the post of Manager in Electrical, Individuals having graduate degree of 4 years course of B.Tech in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 60% of marks with 3 years experience of master degree including experience in CAD/CAM with a capability of PERT and CPM technologies
For more queries & notifications, please visit their specified site: www.rbi.org.in