SSC Multitasking Non Technical:
SSC came into existence with 509 posts for recruitment of Multitasking Non Technical Staff.
· A candidate must have Intermediate qualification from any board or university.
· Candidate must be either from India, Nepal or Bhopal or Tibetan refugee who migrated to India.
· Age eligibility is from 18 to 25 years.
· Visit the link www.ssc.nic.in to download application form.
· No transaction will be deducted for women’s, SC/ST, Physically Handicapped and Ex-serviceman.
· Online: After filling of form, take print out of E-slip or challan, which is payable through any SBI or use Debit card /Credit Card
· Offline: Candidate should pay Rs.100/- through Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) available at Departmental Post Offices of the country. Recruitment Fee Stamps should be placed on application form on the space provided . Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . If CRFS is not attached, and then your application form must be cancelled. On cancellation of form by post office, a candidate registration must be cancelled and must be sent to office of regional centers of Staff Selection Commission.
Allowance Payable: Rs5200 to 20200/- including Grade pay of Rs.1800/-
The selection is based on written test followed by a PI of candidate. The test will be conducted in three phases.In phase-I the test will contain multiple choice questions and in Phase-II, there will be subjective type questions.For Phase-III every candidate must qualify phase –I & II for next round of interview.
Phase-I: 150 marks
Duration: 2 hours & for PH-2 Hours 40 minutes
For every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted from total marks gained.
· General Intelligence & Reasoning- It contains 25 questions of 1 mark.
· Numerical Aptitude- It contains 25 questions of 1 mark.
· General Awareness- It contains 50 questions of 1 mark.
· English Language- It contains 50 questions of 1 mark.
Phase-II: 50 marks
Duration: 30 minutes & for PH-50 minutes
Short Essay/Letter in English and Vernacular language
· Interview of candidate.
· All the essential certificates must be present at the time of interview.
Last date of Registration: Part-I: 5th, December, 2012
Part-II: 7th December, 2012
Examination date: 17thFebuary, 2013
For more details please visit there Official site: www.ssc.nic.in