UIICL Recruitment 2014:
United Insurance India Company Ltd introduce job for the post of Generalist Officers.
For General Candidates: 21 to 30 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 35 years
For OBC: 21 to 33 years
For ECO or SSRCO: 21 to 35 years
For PH: 21 to 40 years.
Education Reservation: Candidate must be graduate with 60% marks and post graduate with minimum 55% marks from authorized university. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . For SC/ST, minimum marks should be 55% marks in graduation and 50% marks in post graduation.
Allowance Payable: Rs.17240 to Rs.32640
Application Form Criteria:
· Visit the site www.uiic.co.in
· Fill the application form by following link.
· Upload updated photo and scanned signature.
· All the details mentioned in an application form must be as per specified in academic certificates.
· Rs.500is payable for all general candidates & Rs.100 for SC/ST which is payable only through generated challan which will be submitted to Account No.32900646001 to any SBI.
· Payment is also applicable through credit card, debit card, net banking, cash card etc.
· No amount will be deducted for SC/ST, PWD and Ex-serviceman.
· Take print out of application form at the time of interview.
· Candidate must be on time on the day of examination otherwise late comers are not allowed to enter the examination hall.
Selection will be based on written test followed by a PI of candidate.
The officers after selection will be placed at location Chennai.
· Candidate must be on time on the day of Interview.
· Candidate should bring their updated CV with them.
· All the details mentioned in CV must be correct.
· Candidate must be ready for all types of test during the interview such as Group
· Discussion, Mock interview, Career fair Interview, ability test, Panel test.
Date to review:
Last date of submission of form for post engineering: 18thApril, 2013
Last date of submission of form for other post: 26th May, 2013
For more information, please visit their official site: www.uiic.co.in