HPCL Admit Card 2015
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is issuing admit cards for the examination conducted for the post of Officer Trainee. Get more updates on recruitmentinfosite.com . The examination is to be held on 18th of October, 2015. The examination computer based i.e. online test. All the applicants who applied for the said post must download the admit card. Admit card is issued as a permission letter from the organization to allow applicants who applied for it to appear for the examination as written in the call letter. The applicants can follow the steps given below to download the admit card for the examination:
Procedure to download the admit card for the post of Officer Trainee in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)-
1) As a first step, the applicants must visit the official web page of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL- hindustanpetroleum.com)
2) Secondly, click on the section of “Human Resources” in which there will be several options. Click on the option of “Career Opportunities”
3) There will again be various options observed. Check the information given on the right side of the page. Firstly click on the link of “Click here to view your short listing status”. If the applicants are short listed, their admit cards can be obtained as-
4) Again on the career page click on the next option, “Click here to download the Admit Card (only for short listed candidates)”
5) A page will be opened, enter your details like application form number, date of birth and text shown in the box. Submit the details and download the admit card.