IOCL Exam 2014
IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited) will be hiring suitable individuals as Legal Professionals for the company. The hiring process involves CLAT Score, Group Task/Discussion and Interview. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com .Detailed pattern & syllabus of IOCL exam are mentioned below. The candidates filled up the application form for the said post should go through the following details…
Name of the Post: Legal Professionals/Law Officers
Remuneration: Rs.24900/-per month
Overview of Eligibility Requirements of the Post:
1. The upper age should not be more than 30 yrs with 30/06/2014.
2. The minimum degree qualification possessed by the candidate should be Law Degree (LLB) from CI recognized college with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD).
3. Minimum 2 years of working experience in Law department.
The candidates shall have to qualify written test of CLAT post graduate programme, group discussion and group task so as to select for the post. It is required for the candidates to pass each phase of selection rounds.
Exam Pattern of CLAT Exam:
I. Written Test
The candidates who have to apply for the said post should appear for CLAT 2014 exam. The CLAT Exam held should be for taking admission in LLM programme. In other words, candidates must have applied for LLM programme so as to apply for Legal Professionals post.
1. The Question Paper will have 50 Multiple Choice Questions of 50 Marks which covers the all the required subjects (except Constitutional Law & Jurisprudence) fixed by Bar Council of India for UG Course.
2. The Descriptive Type of 4 Questions carrying total marks 100. The questions will be from Constitutional Law & Jurisprudence subjects.
3. Maximum Marks of Exam will be 150.
4. Maximum Time of Exam will be 120 minutes.
5. Presence of Negative Marking of 0.25 marks (applicable only for MCQs).
II. Group Discussion/ Group Task
III. Personal Interview
Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket:
The Admit Card for the written exam of CLAT shall be downloaded from the concerned official website. The Admit Card of CLAT Exam shall be preserved till IOCL selection process as it has to be produced during GD/PI phase along with other important documents and forms.
For more details, refer the official website of IOCL: