Cooperative Bank Admit Card:
Banking: Cooperative Bank
Recruitment of Post: Junior Assistant
Education qualification: Individuals must have degree of graduation in a relevant field from a government authorized university with 55% minimum marks.
Age Eligibility: Age of the individual must be from 20 to 35 years. Relaxation is given only for some reserved categories. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com .For SC/ST, relaxation of 40 years is provided. For Backward class, 38 years relaxation is done.
Link to their site: www.co-operativebank.co.uk
Selection Criteria: Written Test followed by an Interview.
How to Download Hall Token card?
Only the registered individuals are allowed for downloading the Hall Token Card.
Please visit the link of their official site for downloading the Hall Token card.
Download your Hall token card for the recruitment.
Please see while downloading the hall token card, printer must be attached to the system. If not attached, then please save the Hall token card on your system for later printing.
Hall Token card will be issued before the one week of the examination.
1. Please affix two passport size photographs one on the candidate’s copy and the other on the office copy of the admit cards, if photo not printed on the admit card.
2. Please bring your photo identity for verification. Individual may bring one of the following: passport, voter ID, PAN card, Driver License, credit card, photo ID, employee ID etc.
3. Please retain the admit card as it is mandatory
4. Bring pen, pencil, eraser, pen etc to the examination. Please bring only non-programmable calculators to the examination.
5. Please come to the examination center one hour before the examination.
6. No issues will be resolved on the day of the examination.