NDA Exam 2014
National Defence Academy (NDA) is conducted two times in a year by the UPSC for hiring eligible unmarried male candidates in different disciplines such as Air Force, Army and Navy. The notification for the 2014 recruitment will be out in June and the examination will be held in September, 2014. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com .The candidates who are willing to make their career in NDA should read the following sections.
Name of the Examination: NDA
Training Duration: 3 years
1. The applicants should be citizen of India.
2. The minimum age of the applicants should be 16½ years while their age should not exceed 19 years with respect to 1st of January, 2014.
3. The applicants should not be married until completion of course training and must be male.
4. He should have passed Intermediate with Physics and Mathematics subjects (Simple Intermediate for Army wing) from the recognized Board.
5. The applicants should be free from any physical defects and should not be suffering from any chronic disease.
6. They should also fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for physical standards as prescribed by the commission.
Way of Selection:
The selection of eligible candidates for the training programmes under different wings is taken place through conducting written exam and then psychological test and at last personal interview. The final selection is done if candidate qualifies the medical test round.
Crucial Dates for Candidates:
Notification of NDA-2014 will release: 21st of June, 2014
Online Registration will be available: From 21st of June, 2014 to 21st July, 2014
Examination Date: 28th September, 2014 (Sunday)
Exam Pattern of NDA-2014:
Objective Type Question Paper:
1. Mathematics (01) -: 300 Marks
2. Test for General Ability (02) -: 600 Marks
Maximum Marks: 900.
Exam Duration: 150 minutes for each paper.
Presence of negative marking
NDA Exam Syllabus-2014:
1. Mathematics (Code 01):
Algebra, Matrices and Determinants, Differential Calculus, Vector Algebra, Differential equations, Analytical Geometry of two and three dimensions, Trigonometry, Integral Calculus, Statistics and Probability.
General Ability Test (Code 02):
Questions pertaining to Cognitive & Intelligence capability of the individuals.
The applications shall be registered through online manner by visiting the official website of the UPSC. The online application submission will be starting from 21st June and will end on 21st July, 2014. Retain the hard copy of online form for using it in the future need if occurs. The link of online registration is provided here.
Official Website of UPSC: upsc.gov.in