Railway Recruitment Board Ajmer Exam 2013-14:
There are various post are introduced by the Railway Recruitment Board of Ajmer.
Those candidates who are eligible for these job posts can apply for the registration. There is some information related to age criteria, selection procedure, education, eligibility criteria etc are mention below:
Name of the post: Commercial Apprentice (CA)
Location of the job: Mumbai.
Salary Offerable :
Those candidate who are selected, will get Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- .For more info related to the grade pay, please refer their official site.
Criteria of Application Form:
· Please follow the web site link www.rrbajmer.org
· Fill the details in a application form in a format mentioned at site.
· Scanned signature & recent photograph should be uploaded.
· Fill all the information correctly in the application form as per specified in academic certificates.
· Candidate can fill the application form through online procedure.
· Copy of the application form must be brought at the time of the interview.
· Please apply for the application form before the last date 11/6/2013.
· At the time of exam, applicants must come on time otherwise not allowed for the recruitment process.
Educational or academic establishment:
Candidates must have the degree of Diploma in Rail Transport/ Management from an authorized government organization of Rail transport.
Criteria of Age:
The Candidates age from 21 to 26 years. For getting more knowledge related age, please see their official Website. For more details, visit the recruitmentinfosite.com
Opening date and Closing Date of registration process all will be mentioned on the website. For getting more information about the important dates, please see their website.
Recruitment Process for the posts:
Recruitment of the individuals is based on the written examination which is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board and continued by a Personal Interview (PI).
Transaction Payable amount:
Payment will be done in the form of the DD(Demand draft) in favor of the Assistant Secretary, Secretary or Member Secretary of railway Recruitment Board.
Admit card will be made available on their official site. Please visit the site regularly for the important dates.
For getting more information and advices, please see their official website.
More Exams for You: