SBI Clerk Admit Card 2015
SBI (State Bank of India) has issued admit card for the post of Clerks in Associate Banks of SBI. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Aspirants who have applied for the concerned post should download their admit cards by visiting the official website of State Bank of India : sbi.co.in . Contenders must download their admit cards and print them on a plain sheet of paper. Aspirants arriving for the online examination without their admit cards shall not be allowed to appear for the online examination. Further details about the SBI Associate Banks Clerk Admit Cards 2015 is discussed below :
Procedure of downloading SBI Associate Banks Clerk Admit Card 2015 :
1. First of all, candidates must visit the official website of State Bank of India : sbi.co.in .
2. After visiting the website applicants should click on the link ‘CAREERS WITH US’.
3. Now, the applicants will be redirected to another page where they should look for the heading ‘Recruitment in Clerical Cadre in Associate Banks of State Bank of India, Advt. No. CRPD/ABCL/2014-15/07’.
4. Contenders should click on the link ‘Call Letter for Online Exam’ under the heading mentioned above.
5. Now, aspirants will redirected to the main page for downloading the admit card and enter their details like Language (Hindi / English), Registration Number and Date of Birth (DD-MM-YYYY) or Password.
6. After filling all the relevant details candidates should click on the ‘Submit’ button and download their admit cards.
7. Contenders must print their admit cards after downloading them.