SSC MTS Admit Card 2014
SSC NWR (Staff Selection Commission North Western Region) has issued duplicate admit cards for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical). Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Contenders who have applied for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) can download their admit cards by visiting the official website of SSC NWR : sscnwr.org . It is important to note that no aspirant will be allowed to appear for the examination unless and until he / she brings his / her admit card at the time of examination. More details regarding the download of SSC MTS admit card is discussed below :
Method of Downloading SSC MTS Admit Card 2014 :
1. Aspirants must visit the official website of SSC NWR : sscnwr.org .
2. After visiting the website aspirants should click on the link ‘DOWNLOAD DUPLICATE ADMIT CARD FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF MULTI TASKING (NON-TECHNICAL STAFF) IN DIFFERENT STATES AND UNION TERRITORIES EXAMINATION, 2014 - CANDIDATES QUALIFIED FOR PAPER-II-VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS –REG’.
3. After clicking the given link contender will be redirected to another page from where they can download their admit cards.
4. Now, the applicants should enter their Roll No. in the space provided and then click on the button ‘SEARCH STATUS’.
5. Applicants should print hard copy of their admit cards and carry it with them at the time of examination.
6. Applicants reaching the examination venue without their admit cards will not be allowed to appear for the examination.