Northern Railway Recruitment 2014
Northern Railway has made announcement to recruit candidates for different positions of General Medical Practitioners. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . This recruitment will be through Walk-in-Interview. Qualified and capable aspirants may apply and become a part of Northern Railway. Following are the details regarding the recruitment drive :
About Northern Railway Recruitment 2014 :
Name of the Post - General Duty Medical Practitioner
Total Number of Vacancies - 44 Positions
Place of Job- Anywhere in India
Scale of Pay - Selected candidate will receive Rs.55,000 per month as salary.
Citizenship of the Applicant - Aspirant should be a citizen of India in order to be eligible to apply for the post of General Duty Medical Practitioner.
Academic Qualification - Applicant should have qualified MBBS with relevant internship. The aspirant should be registered with Medical Council / Medical Council of India. Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned above are not eligible to apply for the given post.
Desired Qualification - Job seekers with experience in the relevant field will be preferred.
Application Procedure :
Interested and eligible aspirant can apply by attending the Walk-in-Interview with relevant documents and certificates (if required). Aspirants must reach the Interview venue on time. Late arrival of applicants will not be allowed to give the Interview.
Time of Walk-in-Interview :
Time of Walk-in-Interview is 10:00 AM
Date and Venue of the Walk-in-Interview :
1. CMD's Office, Northern Railway Headquarters office, Baroda House, New Delhi on 5th of August, 2014.
2. Divisional Hospital/Northern Railway/Ambala Cantt on 8th of August, 2014.
3. Divisional Hospital/Northern Railway/Moradaba on 11th of August, 2014.
4. Divisional Hospital/Northern Railway/Lucknow on 13th of August, 2014.
5. Officers rest House, Northern Railway Opposite Amritsar Railways Station, Amritsar on 20th of August, 2014.