Post Office Admit Card 2014
India Post has issued the admit card for the posts of Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Aspirants who have applied for the above mentioned posts can download their admit cards and appear for the written examination. The written examination will be conducted from 27th of December, 2014 to 29th of December, 2014. It is important to note that aspirants reaching the examination centre without their admit cards won’t be allowed to appear for the examination. Further details regarding the download of admit card is discussed below :
Process of downloading Post Office Admit Card 2014 :
1. Aspirants who have applied of the posts of Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant should first of all visit the official website of India Post to check the status of papers : pasadrexam2014.in .
2. After visiting the website aspirants should click on the link ‘Log in’.
3. Contenders must enter their Registration No. and Password to log in.
4. After logging in aspirants can download their admit cards by entering appropriate details.
5. Hard copy of admit card should be printed and should be brought at the time of written examination.