Post Office Admit Card 2015
Department of Posts, Delhi Postal Circle has issued admit card for the post of Postman / Mail Guard. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . The written examination for applicants, who have Registration No. greater than 1358558, is being conducted on 4th of January, 2015 and the download the admit card will start from 29th of December, 2014. Aspirants who have applied for the concerned post must download their admit cards from the official website of India Post. It is important to note that aspirants appearing for the written examination without their admit cards will not be allowed to enter the examination centre. Other details regarding the admit card are discussed below :
Method of downloading Postman / Mail Guard Admit Card 2014 :
1. Candidates must visit the official web portal of India Post : indiapost.gov.in .
2. After visiting the visit contenders must click on the link ‘Download Admit Card for Postman/Mailguard Exam 2014 - Delhi Circle’ given on the home.
3. After clicking the above mentioned link aspirants will be redirected to another page where they should fill their Registration Number and Date of Birth in the space provided.
4. After filling the required details applicants should click on the button ‘Login’ to download their admit cards so as to appear for the written examination.
5. Applicants should take print out of the application and carry it with them at the time of written examination.
=======================================Post Office Admit Card 2014
India Post has issued the admit card for the posts of Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Aspirants who have applied for the above mentioned posts can download their admit cards and appear for the written examination. The written examination will be conducted from 27th of December, 2014 to 29th of December, 2014. It is important to note that aspirants reaching the examination centre without their admit cards won’t be allowed to appear for the examination. Further details regarding the download of admit card is discussed below :
Process of downloading Post Office Admit Card 2014 :
1. Aspirants who have applied of the posts of Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant should first of all visit the official website of India Post to check the status of papers : pasadrexam2014.in .
2. After visiting the website aspirants should click on the link ‘Log in’.
3. Contenders must enter their Registration No. and Password to log in.
4. After logging in aspirants can download their admit cards by entering appropriate details.
5. Hard copy of admit card should be printed and should be brought at the time of written examination.