Aliah University Admission Form 2013-14:
Organization: Aliah University
Place: Kolkata, west Bengal, India.
Visit the university website: aliah.ac.in
Students can apply for the following courses:
- Various under graduate courses including the B.Sc., B.A., B.Com, BBA, LLB, B.Ed., B. tech etc.
- Post graduate degree programmes such as M.Sc., M.A., M. Com., MBA, LLM, m. Ed., M.Tech of 2 year duration.
- Ph.D programmes.
- To apply for the undergraduate courses the students should be intermediate or equivalent exam passed from recognised board.
- For postgraduate courses applicants must have done their graduation in the relevant subjects from collages/ University.
- For the Ph.d programmes individuals should be a Post graduate with 55% marks in the qualifying exam.
Other Important Admissions
Interested students can have the application form from office of the University through the address mention below. Get more updates on recruitmentinfosite.com Fee of the application form is Rs. 400/-.Applicant should fill the application form completely and should clearly mention the subjects they have chosen. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying. Incomplete forms will be rejected. The applicants must paste their recent passport size photographon the application form.
For more info visit the official site of the University.
Admit card for entrance exam:
The admit card could be downloaded from the official site of the university, if not received through the postal address. The examinee should take the admit card to the examination hall.
If the candidates qualify in the entrance exam they will be invited for the interview.
Information about the University:
TheAliah University came in existence in the year 1781. The University was previously known as Mohammedan College of Calcutta.
For any information regarding the admission students can contact to the following address:
Address: DD45, 2nd Ave, DD Block, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal, PIN- 700091
Ph. No.:91-33-2706-2269, 2706-2271