APTRANSCO Hall token Card/Admit Card 2013-14:
Andhra Pradesh Transmission Corporation limited (APTRANSCO) introduces a job for Sub-engineer. Individuals those are graduate in electrical engineering can apply for the post by registering on their official site. Registered candidates can download their Hall token Card/Admit Card from the activation link mentioned below:
The link for downloading of the Hall Token card/Admit card is:
All the important dates and notification will be mentioned on their official website.
Hiring Procedure/Recruitment criteria:
The recruitment of the applicants is done on the basis of the entrance test.
The entrance test is comprised of the multiple choice questions, with an OMR sheet given for answering the questions.
Please read carefully all the instructions, before filling of the OMR sheet. Improper way of answering the quests, may lead to the wrong attempt of your answers.
The entrance test includes the sections as aptitude, GK (general knowledge), GA (General awareness) and basic knowledge of computers.
The qualified candidates in the entrance test will be recruited finally.
The recruited applicants will receive a handsome amount of salary per month.
APTRANSCO Hall token Card/Admit Card procedure of downloading for examination:
- Candidates are allowed to follow the link mention above, for downloading the Hall token Card/Admit Card for entrance into the examination.
- Hall token Card/Admit Card should be downloaded before the ending date of issuing the Hall token Card/Admit Card.
- Please don’t miss to bring the print copy of Hall token Card/Admit Card on the examination day, otherwise will not be allowed to write the exam.
- Please bring some verification ID along with the Hall token Card/Admit Card.
- Candidates are requested to be on time on the day of the examination.
For more info, please visit the link to specified/bonafide website.