Bharat University Admission 2014
Bharath University has announced the admission notification for the session 2014-15. The admission in the university is done on the basis of admission test and merit basis. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com .The Bharath University consists of following colleges and institutions:
1. Bharath Institute of Science and Technology (BIST)
2. Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences, Puducherry
3. Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital
4. Sree Balaji College of Nursing
5. Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital
6. Sree Balaji College of Physiotherapy
Courses Offered At Bharat University:
The different study programmes are offered under different schools. The names of the schools are given below:
1. School of Medical Sciences
2. School of Dental Sciences
3. School of Paramedical Sciences
4. School of Science and Humanities
5. School of Information Sciences
6. School of Bio Sciences
7. School of Computer Sciences
8. Bharath School of Management Studies
9. School of Mechanical Sciences
10. School of Infrastructure Engineering
11. School of Electronic Engineering
12. School of Electrical Engineering
13. School of Architecture
14. School of Automotive Engineering
15. Innovative Programmes
16. Research Programmes
17. Certificate Courses
Eligibility Criteria for different Programmes:
The candidates must have attained the age of 17 years with respect to the admission year.
The candidates should have passed Class XII Examination in concerned group if they wish to apply for UG programmes. For PG programmes, passing of Undergraduate Programme in concerned discipline is mandatory.
Admission in B. Tech/B.E programmes is done by means of Entrance Examination and Qualifying Exam while admission in B. Arch programme is done through NATA Score Card. Entrance Test is conducted for Admission in MBA, MCA, and M.Tech programmes. Candidates who have qualified GATE Exam need not to take Entrance Test for M.Tech programme.
How to Fill Online Application Form:
The University has provided link to fill admission form via online. Candidates are required to provide their Email Id and Password to create their Application Id. After that, they can fill up rest of the form which seeks their personal and academic information. The fields mark with asterisk should be necessarily completed. Before submission of form, check all the details. The application will be considered complete if admission department of the Bharath University collects Application Cost.
The application cost has to be paid by the candidate if they are applying for the study programmes. An amount Rs. 900/- should be deposited in the form of DD favoring 'Bharath University' payable at Chennai. The Demand Draft should be sent along application form to the admission section of the university.
If candidates face any problem while filling up online application form and payment of charges, they can call 044-22290247 or send email to email@example.com
Official Website of Bharat University: bharathuniv.ac.in