BHU PMT Admit Card
Organization: Banaras Hindu university
Examination: Pre-Medical test
Hyperlink to their official site: bhu.ac.in
Patter of the examination:
Pattern of examination: Objective type questions
The Test will be conducted in two sections:
Total Questions: In first section: 200(50 from each subject)
In second section: 100(25 from each subject)
Subjects including: Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and zoology)
For every correct attempt, 2 marks will be awarded and for every wrong attempt one mark will be deducted.
How to download the Admit Card?
Applicants may get their admit card through the postal address procedure, If not they can download through the procedure mentioned:
- Applicants are requested to visit the link of their official site.
- Please enter your application number and password.
- A page will be opened of the admit card.
- Click on the downloading option for downloading the admit card.
- Save the file on the system for later printing or attach printer to get hard copy of the admit card.
Please take out Hard copy of the admit card to bring at the time of the examination along with the photo identification Id such as voter Id card, PAN card, driving license etc.any one of them. Get more updates on recruitmentinfosite.com please are on time on the day of examination otherwise will not be allowed for the examination.
Date to Remember:
Pre- main will be held on: 8/May/2013
Main examination will be held on: 12/June/2013
For more details, please visit the link to their official website.
More Admit Card