Chhattisgarh University Admission Form
Name of the University: Chhattisgarh University.
Campus: Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India.
Official website: cguniversity.com
Courses proposed by the University:
Chhattisgarh University provides Bachelor and Master Degree in the following programmes:
1. Agriculture and Animal Husbandry
2. Architecture and Planning
3. Commerce & Economics
4. Computer Science & Information Technology
6. Engineering and Technology
7. Fashion Technology
8. Humanities and Social Sciences
9. Indian System of Medicine and Homoeopathy
10. Journalism and Mass Communication
12. Library and Information Science
14. Management Studies
15. Medical Sciences
16. Safety, Health and Environment Management
17. Science and Technology Interface
18. Vocational Studies
19. Aerospace & Technology
Eligibility of the candidates to apply for the courses:
a) Candidates with a good grade in 10+2 or equivalent exam with relevant subjects from a recognised board can apply for the Bachelor courses. Get info at recruitmentinfosite.com . Age of the candidate should not be greater than 20.
b) Individuals willing to get admission in Master degree courses in the University should have a Bachelor degree with minimum 60% marks in corresponding subjects.
How to apply for admission?
1. Candidates can have the application form from the office of the University. They should pay Rs 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST) for application form and information brochure.
2. Candidates are instructed to fill the application form without any overwriting.
3. Fill the name/ date of birth as written in the certificate of 10th.
4. All the points with *mark are mandatory.
5. Before sending the application forms check the documents to be attached.
6. Application form should be sent to the address of the university.
Date to remember:
Last date of receipt of application form: 5th July, 2013.
Entrance test date: 28th July, 2013
Documents to be attached with the application form:
Candidates should send the following documents along with application form:
1. 10th certificate
2. All the mark sheets
3. 2 self addressed envelopes of 23 cm x 10 cm.
Individuals can download the hall ticket for entrance test from the official site of the University in the notifications link. Please don’t forget to bring the admit card on the day of the examination otherwise will not be allowed for the entrance examination.
About the University:
The Chhattisgarh University was established in the year 1956 by Government of Chhattisgarh. It is an UGC affiliated university. This University offers many courses for both bachelor and master degree.
Address: B-3, Gulmohar Vatika, New Purena, Ring Road, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India, PIN – 492006.
Contact no.: 91-11-27881963-64-65, 27881571-72-73