CRPF Recruitment 2014
CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) has made announcement to recruit skillful and talented aspirants to fill up 194 vacancies for Group-B and Group-C posts. It includes positions like Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector, Head Constable and Constable. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Interested aspirants can apply for the given posts latest by 7th of October, 2014. More details are given below :
Details of CRPF Recruitment 2014 :
Name of the Position and Vacancy Details-
1. Sub Inspector (Radiographer) : 6 Vacancies
2. Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse) : 36 Vacancies
3. Assistant Sub Inspector (Dental Technician) : 6 Vacancies
4. Assistant Sub Inspector (Operation Theatre Technician) : 1 Vacancy
5. Assistant Sub Inspector (Laboratory Technician) : 6 Vacancies
6. Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist) : 73 Vacancies
7. Assistant Sub Inspector (Physiotherapist) : 1 Vacancy
8. Head Constable (Steward) : 7 Vacancies
9. Head Constable (Air Conditioning Plant Technician) : 1 Vacancy
10. Head Constable (Laboratory Assistant) : 7 Vacancies
11. Head Constable (Junior X-ray Assistant) : 4 Vacancies
12. Constable (Cook) : 19 Vacancies
13. Constable (Masalchi) : 3 Vacancies
14. Constable (Ward Boy / Girl) : 24 Vacancies
Age Bracket as -
1. Sub Inspector : 30 years for General category, 33 years for OBC category and 35 years for SC / ST category as on 7th of October, 2014
2. Assistant Sub Inspector : 20 to 25 years for General category, 20 to 28 years for OBC category and 20 to 30 years for SC / ST category as on 1st of August, 2014
3. Head Constable (Steward) and Constable : 18 to 23 years for General category, 18 to 26 years for OBC category and 18 to 28 years for SC / ST category as on 1st of August, 2014
4. Head Constable (remaining posts) : 20 to 25 years for General category, 20 to 28 years for OBC category and 20 to 30 years for SC / ST category as on 1st of August, 2014
Scale of Pay-
1. Sub Inspector : Rs.9,300 to Rs.34,800 with Rs.4,200 GP
2. Assistant Sub Inspector : Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200 with Rs.2,800 GP
3. Head Constable : Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200 with Rs.2,400 GP
4. Constable : Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200 with Rs.2,000 GP
1. Sub Inspector (Radiographer) : Class 12th pass with Science as a subject and 2 years Diploma in Radio Diagnosis
2. Assistant Sub Inspector (Dental Technician) : Matriculate with Science as a subject and Dental Hygienist course of 2 years
Note- Refer to the official notification for more details regarding educational qualification of other posts.
Process of Selection- Written Examination, Medical Examination, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Interview
Registration Charges- Aspirants are required to pay Rs.50 in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order favouring IG (Med)/Med Supdt or DIG (Med)/Med Supdt, payable at GPO of the respective cities. Female / SC / ST / EXSM are not liable to pay the application fee.
Application Procedure :
Interested aspirants can apply by filling the application form in the prearranged manner along with relevant documents, IPO and an envelope super scripted as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ——- (NAME OF POST FOR WHICH APPLYING)” and it should be sent to the concerned centres (as mentioned in the official notification).
Notable Dates :
Closing date for submitting the applications is 7th of October, 2014
Closing date for submitting the applications of remote areas is 17th of October, 2014
==================================================CRPF Recruitment 2014-15
CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) delivers the notice for filling up the Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno) [Reserved/ Backlog/ Current] in CRPF. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . The complete application form should be submitted latest by 22nd Feb, 2014, so candidates may forward their application before this date. Read the other details about the post.
Count of Posts: 271
Designation: Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno)
Applying person should be around 18yrs to 25yrs of age. The age will be calculated as on 22nd of February, 2014. The age will be calculated as on 22nd of February, 2014. The age is relaxed for the candidates who belong to the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe categories as per the Government norms.
Applicants should pass out Class 12th/equivalent from the reputed Educational Board and with having the shorthand skill of typing 80 wpm (Dictation 10 min) on computer with Transcription Time for English is 50 min. and 65 min. for Hindi .
Charges to Pay:
The charges must be paid by the unreserved and Other Backward candidates in the shape of IPO/DD of amount Rs 100/-drawn in favor of the DIGP, GC, CRPF of concerned application receiving centre. Girls, Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe and ExSM persons need not to remit the charges.
Way to Select:
Candidates will be selected based on Scrutiny/ checking of certificates/ documents, Physical Measurement, Written examination and Skill test ( i.e. Stenography/ short hand test), Interview and Medical examination.
Way of Applying:
Individual have to forward the applications with enclosing credential (Photostat copies and duly attested) must be submitted to the respective centers from where the applications are received latest by 22/Feb/2014 by 05PM. “Application for Special Recruitment for the Post of ASI (Steno) in CRPF” must be written in super scribed manner on top of the envelope. Candidates who reside in the North Eastern regions and J&K regions can submit the applications till 01/Mar/2014 by 05PM.
Deadline to Submit Applications: 22/Feb/2014 by 05PM
Deadline to Submit Applications from Remote Areas: 01/Mar/2014 by 05PM
Official Website of the CRPF: crpf.nic.in