Gautam Buddha University Admission 2016
Applications are invited from all the interested and eligible job seekers in the University named “Gautam Buddha University”. All the aspirants who were searching for the Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses can now gain the information related to that by reading the details given below. The University has open the admissions for interested and eligible applicants in the various courses run by it. The University is open for the following courses –
1) B. Tech – M. Tech/ MBA
2) B. Arch
3) BA – MBA
4) BA – LLB
5) M. Sc
7) M. Phil
8) MPPG and
9) Ph. D
Important Dates: Follow the dates given below –
1) The application procedure in the organization starts from – 01st February, 2016
2) The last date to submit the application form in the organization is given as – 31st March, 2016
3) The downloading of the admit card starts from 10th April, 2016
4) The date of the Written Examination of all the concerned programs – 24th April, 2016
5) Results will be announced on 25th May, 2016
6) Online counselling for locking branch choice – 27th May, 2016 to 31st May, 2016
7) GD – PI for MBA – 30th May, 2016 to 31st May, 2016
8) Final Result declaration for MBA – 04th June, 2016
Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must have following qualifications to be eligible for the various courses run by the University –
Under Graduate Courses – The applicants must be class 12th passed to be eligible for the under graduate courses run by the University. For B. Tech and B. Scprogrammes, the applicants must have cleared their Class 12th with Science background. For BA, the applicants must be Class 12th passed with any stream.
Post Graduate Courses – The applicants must have done their Graduation in the concerned discipline to be eligible for pursuing Masters with the same discipline from the University.
MBA – The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline to be eligible to pursue MBA from the University.
Reservation/ Relaxation Policy: The applicants belonging to the reserved categories like SC/ ST/ OBC will be liable to get the relaxation and reservation as per the decision of the Uttar Pradesh Government and rules and regulations of Gautam Buddha University.
Fee Structure: The details of fee for various courses is given as –
1) MBA – Rs 1, 95,000 /-
2) M. Tech and M. Plan – Rs 95,000 /-
3) MA – Rs 10,000 /-
4) MA (Mass Communication) – Rs 24,000 /-
5) MSW – Rs 24,000 /-
6) MDRA – Rs 24,000 /-
7) MPPG – Rs 10,000 /-
8) B. Sc/ B. Voc/ M. Sc – Rs 10,000 /-
9) M. Phil – Rs 24,000 /-
10) BA (LLB) – Rs 85,000 /-
11) BBA – MBA – Rs 95,000 /-
12) BA (Hons.)/ MA – Rs 12,000 /-
13) Integrated Dual Degree/ B. Arch – Rs 95,000 /- and
14) Ph. D – Rs 15,000 /- (All schools)
How to Apply: The applicants can apply for the various courses by visiting the official web page of Gautam Buddha University by hitting on the link – “gbu.ac.in”.
Application Fee: Rs 1200 /- is the application fee for General/ OBC applicants and Rs 600 /- for SC/ ST applicants. The payment of the application fee can be through Demand Draft made in favor of “Chairman, Admissions Gautam Buddha University” payable at New Delhi.