Gitam University Admission Form
Name of the university: Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management.
Situated at: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
University hyperlink: gitam.edu
Courses provided by the University:
A. 5 years Integrated B.A. - LLB (Hons.) courses.
B. 5 years Integrated B.B.A. - LLB (Hons.) courses.
C. 3 year LLB courses.
Applicability required for applying for the courses:
For 5 Years courses:
Admission into 5 year Integrated B.A. - LLB (Hons.) and B.B.A. - LLB (Hons.) will be done based on the entrance exam. Get more info at recruitmentinfosite.com . Candidates must have passed 10+2/ Higher Secondary exam or equivalent exam with at least 50% marks (45 % for SC/ST / PD candidates).
For 3 Years courses:
Individuals should have passed bachelor degree in any branch with minimum 50 % marks (General candidates and 45% for SC/ST/PD candidates).
Point to note: If results of final year of candidates have not been declared yet, they can also apply for the admission in the university.
The age of the applicants should not be more than 20 years for General category and 22 years for SC/ST/PD candidates.
1) Interested candidates can download application form from the link mentioned above.
2) Download the form, take a printout and fill the application form.
3) Fill the application form according to the instruction given in the prospectus.
4) Paste your recent passport size photograph.
5) The form should be complete in all respect.
6) A demand draft of Rs. 700/- drawn in favour of Director, School of Law, GITAM University, payable at Visakhapatnam should be attached along with the application form.
7) The application form along with DD should be sent to:
“The Director, School of Law, GITAM University, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh -530045”.
8) Documents to be attached along with the application form:
Xerox copy of mark sheets/certificates of 12th exam and onwards/Xerox copy of birth certificate/Caste certificate (if applicable)/Health certificate (for PD candidates).
Date to remember:
Last date of receiving the form: 04/05/2013.
Admit card should be downloaded from the University website before the 15 days from the date of the entrance test. Candidates should come with the admit card photo ID proof.
Date of entrance test will be mentioned on the official site of the University.
Introduction to the University:
Gitam University formerly known as GITAM collage came into existence in the year 2007. The organisation is affiliated by Andhra University.
Address: Gandhi Nagar, Beach Road, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India, PIN-530045.
Contact number: 0891 284 0221