Gujarat National Law University Admission Form 2013-14:
Name of the institute: Gujarat National Law University.
Campus: Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
Courses provided by the University:
Under Graduate courses:
Post Graduate courses:
Applicability of the candidates:
1. Admission of the candidates will be the done on the basis of rank obtained by the candidates in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT).
2. Candidates willing to apply for the Under Graduate courses should have passed the 12th or equivalent exam with minimum 45% mark (40% for SC/ ST candidates).
3. Age of the candidates should be less than 20 (22 for SC/ ST candidates) on 01/07/2013.
4. For applying for the Post Graduate courses candidates must possess LLB or equivalent with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ ST candidates).
5. Candidates willing to get admission in Ph.D courses should pass LLM or equivalent exam with minimum 55% marks.
How to apply?
1. Application form with prospectus can be obtained from the university office.
2. Application fees should be pay through challan / demand draft.
3. Candidates can also download application by visiting the website mentioned above.
4. The filled application form along with demand draft/ challan, relevant mark sheet/ certificates should reach to the university address.
As the admission to GNLU is based on CLAT exam, candidates should apply first for CLAT exam.
1. A demand draft of Rs. 3100/- (Rs. 2600/- for SC/ ST) should be drawn in favour of “Registrar, HNLU – CLAT 2013 A/C”, payable at Raipur (Chhattisgarh).
2. Send this demand draft along with an application letter mentioning your name, father’s name, address to the address:
“The Convener, CLAT-2013, Hidayatullah National Law University, Post – Uparwara, Abhanpur, New Raipur, Chhattisgarh, PIN– 493661”.
3. Candidates can apply online also. For detail info individual can visit the website of CLAT:clat.ac.in
Call letter of the CLAT exam can be downloaded from the site. Get more updates on recruitmentinfosite.com Don’t forget to carry the call letter to the examination premises.
About the University:
Gujarat National Law University was established in the year 2003. This University was established by the Government of Gujarat.
Interested candidates can contact the University to the following address, ph no., or can mail to the email ID:
Address: Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, PIN-382007, India.
Website of the University: gnlu.ac.in
Phone no.: +91-79-23276611/23276612
Fax No.: +917878186624, +91-79-23276613