Indian Air Force Exam 2014
Indian Air Force has announced to start the recruitment drive to fill the posts of Airmen. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Indian Air Force is looking for enthusiastic and qualified applicants to be recruited. To know more read the given details :
Information Regarding Indian Air Force Exam 2014 :
Name of the Designation- Airmen
Place of Job- All over India
Type of Job- Full time
Age Block- The aspirant must not be more than 21 yrs of age on the date of enrolment. The applicant should have been born between 1st of November, 1994 to 30th of November, 2014 (including both dates).
Academic Pre- requisites- The job seeker must be Intermediate passed in any subject from a known Board with atleast an average of 50 per cent marks.
Medical Requirements :
1. Chest- Array of expansion should be 5 centimeters
2. Corneal Surgery- Unacceptable
3. Weight- In proportion to age and height
4. Dental- Good set of teeth and healthy gum
5. Hearing- Normal hearing ability
6. Body Tattoo- Tattoos as per tribal customs and tradition are only acceptable.
Procedure for Selection :
1. Written Examination- Objective type written examination will be conducted and the question paper will be in Hindi and English both, apart from English Paper. The duration of written test will be 45 minutes and the test will be conducted as per CBSE syllabus of AISSCE and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA). Result for the same will be declared on the date of written test itself.
2. Physical Fitness Test- Shortlisted applicants will go through the PFT. It comprises of a 1.6 Km race which is to be completed within 8 min. Aspirants who will complete the race within 7 min 30 sec will be awarded extra marks.
3. Personal Interview- Shortlisted applicants will go through Personal Interview. Aspirants must have knowledge of English.
4. Medical Examination- Aspirants who will get selected after the Personal Interview will undergo Medical Examination conducted by Indian Air Force Medical Team.
Remuneration Offered- The appointed candidate will receive a stipend of Rs.8,500 during training period. After training the Remuneration will become Rs.20,500.
Application Methodology :
Job seekers must reach the venue as per the details mentioned below at 10 am 13th of July, 2014 and 15th of July, 2014 will all the relevant documents for the Written Test.
Noteworthy Dates :
13th of July, 2014 is the date for Written Test and PFT for Automobile Technicians for districts of Cachar, Cherang, Darrang, Jorhat, Karimganj, Kabri Anglong, Lakimpur, North Cachar Hills, Nagaon , Sibsagar , Sonitpur, Golaghat, Tinsukia, Dibrugarh, Dhemaji, Marigaon, Hailakandi, Districts of Assam and Mizoram.
14th of July, 2014 is the date for Personal Interview of the shortlisted candidates.
15th of July, 2014 is the date for Written Test and PFT for districts of Barpeta, Baksa, Bongaigaon, Dhubri, Goalpara, Kamrup, Kamrup Metro, Kokrajhar, Nalbari, Udalguri Districts Of Assam, Tripura, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh and Meghalaya.
16th of July, 2014 is the date for Personal Interview of the shortlisted candidates.