Examination will be organised: Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT).
Name of the Institution: Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges' Association (KPPGCA).
Settled at: Karnataka, India.
Website candidates can visit for more information: kmatindia.com.
Courses provided for the candidates applying for the examination: MBA, MCA.
Course duration: 2 years from the date of admissions.
Academic qualification for the candidates willing to be appeared in the KMAT exam:
Individuals should be qualified in the Under graduate courses in any stream with good marks.
Candidates awaited for their final result can also apply.
1. Candidates can buy application form from the colleges under the organising institution.
2. Application form can be downloaded from the website of the institution.
3. Dully filled application form can be sent to the address mentioned below along with demand draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of ‘KMAT 2013’, payable at Bangalore.
4. For applying both for MBA and MCA candidates should pay Rs 600/-.
5. Send the application form to the address:”The Secretary, KMAT 2013, Sheshadripuram First Grade College, C. A. Site NO. 26, Yelahanka New Town, Bangalore, PIN– 560 064”.
Date of publication of application form: 10-05-2913.
Last date of submission of application form: 10-07-2013.
Date of KMAT 2012 Test: 21-07-2013.
KMAT Exam Result: 06-08-2013.
1. Admission slip can be downloaded from the website mentioned.
2. Date of issue of admission slip: 05-07-2013.
3. Candidates can be allowed in the test hall only with the admission slip.
Syllabus for the exam:
I. Language Skills
II. Mathematical Skills
III. Basic Aptitude
IV. Logical Reasoning
There will be 40 objective types question for each section. Total time will be given three hours.
Note: Please be on time on the day of the examination along with the admit card and identification card. Get more updates on recruitmentinfosite.com . If photograph not pasted on the admit card, then please bring a photograph with an white background.
Interested candidates can contact to the address below.
Official Address: Sheshadripuram First Grade College, C. A. Site NO. 26, Yelahanka New Town, Bangalore, PIN– 560 064.
Hello: 93439-96663-64/ 93439-96665.