Examination to be held: Law School Admission Test (LSAT).
Organisation in arrangement of the exam: Law School Admission Council (LSAC).
Official website of the organisation: pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia
The proposed course for the candidates:
1. Five Year B.A- LLB (Hons.) programme
2. Five Year B.B.A- LLB. (Hons.) programme
3. Three Year LLB programme
4. One Year LLM programme
Eligibility required for the courses applying for:
1. Five Year B.A- LLB (Hons.) programme: candidates passed in the intermediate, 10+2 exam, with at least 45% marks can apply for the course.
2. Five Year B.B.A- LLB. (Hons.) Programme: candidates passed in the intermediate or equivalent exam with at least 45% marks can apply for the course.
3. Three Year LLB programme: candidates passed in the intermediate or equivalent exam with at least 45% marks can apply for the course.
4. One Year LLM programme: Candidates graduate in LLB with minimum 45% marks can apply for the post graduate course Get more updates on recruitmentinfosite.com
Note: Candidates who will pass in the year 2014 can also apply.
Application procedure for the exam:
Candidates can apply online or can download the prescribed application form.
They are requested to visit the website mentioned above.
Students can also contact Pearson VUE at LSATIndia@pearson.com.
The required fee for registration is Rs. 3500/-
Fee can be payed by the demand draft.
Application form should be filled in all respect.
The filled application form should be sent to the address as follows: “Admissions and Student Outreach Cell,O.P. Jindal Global University, Near Jagdishpur Village Narela Road,Sonipat, Haryana, PIN- 131001”
Dates to be kept in mind:
Last date for registration for LSAT (India): 30th April, 2014.
LSAT examination (India): 18th May, 2014.
LSAT results (India): 14th June, 2014.
Syllabus for the exam:
A. Analytical reasoning
B. Logical reasoning
C. Reading comprehension
There will be 90 to 100 objective types’ questions.
Time given for the test: 2 Hours 20 minutes.
Hall tickets can be downloaded from the link mentioned above.
Candidates will allow in the test hall only if they have the hall ticket.
For any question regarding to the application candidates can contact to:
Address: Pearson VUE c/o Blueshift, 21 Abdul Razack Street, Saidpet Chennai, Tamilnadu, PIN-600015.
Contact No.: 1800 123 4343
Fax: +91-130- 3057803
E mail: email@example.com