Post Office Exam 2014-15
Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle is in search of skillful and talented aspirants to fill up 27 vacancies for the posts of Postman and MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) in various divisions. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Interested aspirants can apply for the above mentioned posts latest by 9th of December, 2014 and aspirants of far flung areas can apply latest by 16th of December, 2014. Other details regarding the recruitment is as follows :
Particulars of Post Office Exam 2014-15 :
2. MTS (Multi Tasking Staff)
Total Count of Vacancies- 27 Positions
1. Postman : 15 Positions
2. MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) : 12 Positions
Age Bracket- Age limit for contenders applying for the above mentioned posts is 18 years to 27 years as on 9th of December, 2014. Relaxation of age is applicable for contenders who belong to reserved category.
1. Postman : Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200 with Rs.2,000 Grade Pay
2. MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) : Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200 with Rs.1,800 Grade Pay
1. For Postman : Matriculation from a renowned Board / University
2. For MTS : Matriculation or ITI from a renowned Board
Pattern of Examination-
Aspirants applying for Postman and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) posts should make preparations according to the paper pattern and syllabus of the examination. The examination comprises of 100 questions of one mark each, i.e. 100 marks. Questions will be divided into 4 sections, i.e. General Knowledge, Mathematics, Regional Language (Hindi) and English. The duration of examination is two hours. There is no Negative marking. Each section will be of 25 marks.
Syllabus of the examination-
1. General Knowledge : Indian Geography, Current Affairs, Freedom Struggle, Culture and Sports, General Politics, Indian Economy, General Science, Indian Constitution and Reasoning & Analytical Ability of class 10th.
2. Mathematics : Decimals and Fractions, Ratio and Proportion, Profit and Loss, Percentages, Average, Discount, Time and Work, Number System, Simplification, Time and Distance and Simple Interest.
3. Reginal Language (Hindi) : Questions based on Hindi language (Shabd Pad,Kriya Bhed,Mishr & Sanyukt Vakya, Vakyo ka Rupantaran, Swar Sandhi, Alankar,Samas,Muhavare & Lokoktiyan, Ashudh Vakya Shodhan, Apathit Gadyansh.).
4. English : Synonyms and Antonyms, Narrations, Proverbs, Articles, Prepositions, Verbs, Phrases, Vocabulary, Sentence Structure and English Comprehension.
Hiring Procedure- Selection will be based on marks obtained in the Aptitude Test.
Registration Charges- Rs.500 is the application fee for OC & OBC contenders and Rs.100 is the application fee for Women / SC / ST contenders. Contenders should pay the application fee through unclassified receipts in any Post Office.
Application Process :
Interested aspirants can apply for the above mentioned post by submitting their applications in the preset format which can be downloaded from Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle’s official web portal : hppostalcircle.gov.in . Application form and Hall Permit form should be downloaded from the website and it should be filled completely. Latest passport size photograph should be pasted on the space provided and one extra photograph should be attached along with the application. One self-addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs.39 should be attached along with the application. All the documents, application form and hall permit form should be sent through registered / speed post to the relevant address as per the division for which the aspirant is applying (as given in the official notification).
Pivotal Dates :
Submission of application closes on 9th of December, 2014
Submission of application for far flung areas closes on 16th of December, 2014
====================================Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2014-15
Tamilnadu Postal Circle is looking forward to recruit dynamic and deserving aspirants to fill up 806 vacancies for the posts of Postman and Mail Guard. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Interested aspirants can apply for the above mentioned posts latest by 7th of December, 2014. More information regarding the recruitment is given below :
About Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2014 :
Name of the Designation-
2. Mail Guard
Count of Vacancies-
1. Postman : 797 Positions
2. Mail Guard : 9 Positions
Probation Period- Two years
Age Bracket- Jobseekers applying for the above mentioned posts should be more than 18 years of age and should be less than 27 years of age as on 7th of December, 2014. Relaxation of age is applicable for reserved category applicants.
Emoluments- Newly recruited contenders will get salary of Rs. 5,200 to Rs.20,200 with Rs.2,000 GP.
Educational Necessities- Contenders applying for the specified posts should be Matriculate from a renowned University.
Selection Process- Selection of jobseekers will be based on merit list prepared on the basis of Aptitude Test.
Application Cost- Rs.100 has to be paid by all the applicants as application fee and Rs.400 has to be paid by all male applicants of General & OBC category as examination fee. The fees should be paid through system generated Challan latest by 10th of December, 2014. Women / PH / SC / ST category applicants are not liable to pay the fee.
Application Methodology :
Interested aspirants can apply for the specified posts through the web portal : dopchennai.in . Jobseekers must upload soft copy of signature and recent passport size photograph while filling the online application form. Aspirants should fill all the necessary details and submit it accordingly. System generated Challan should be printed and application fee should be paid. Aspirants should take print out of application and keep it for future reference.
Significant Dates :
Submission of online application closes on 7th of December, 2014
Payment of fee closes on 10th of December, 2014
====================================Post Office Exam 2014-15
Delhi Postal Circle intends to recruit deserving and enthusiastic candidates to fill up 740 vacant posts of Mail Guard and Postman. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Interested contenders can apply for the given posts latest by 3rd of December, 2014. Further details regarding the recruitment are given as under :
Details of Post Office Exam 2014 :
Name of the Designation-
1. Mail Guard
Number of Vacancies (category wise)-
1. Mail Guard :
(a) OC : 6 Positions
(b) ST : 1 Position
(c) OBC : 1 Position
2. Postman :
(a) OC : 411 Positions
(b) SC : 64 Positions
(c) ST : 104 Positions
(d) OBC : 53 Positions
Age Block- Jobseekers applying for the specified posts should fall within the age group of 18 to 27 years.
Remuneration Offered- Candidates selected for the posts of Mail Guard and Postman will get salary of Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200 with Grade Pay Rs.2,000 per month.
Academic Qualifications- Applicants should have passed Matriculation (SSC) from an acknowledged Board.
Hiring Process- Contenders will be selected on the basis of Written Aptitude Test and Interview.
Pattern of Examination- Written Aptitude Test will be of 100 marks with questions on different topics. The question paper will be divided into 4 parts and the duration of test will be 2 hours. No negative marking is applicable. Question paper will include-
1. Section-A (General Knowledge) : This section consists of 25 questions of 1 mark each. Questions will be from Freedom Struggle, Culture & Sports, Geography, Indian History, General Politics & Constitution of India, Current Affairs, Economics, General Science and Reasoning & Analytical ability.
2. Section-B (Mathematics) : This section consists of 25 questions of 1 mark each. Questions will be from Decimals & fractions, Relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Number systems, Computation of whole numbers, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Average, Discount, Partnership, Time & work, Time & Distance, Profit & loss, Simple Interest, Use of Tables & Graphs, Mensuration.
3. Section-C(i) (English) : This section consists of 25 questions of 1 mark each. Questions will be from Articles, verbs, synonyms and antonyms, Prepositions, conjunctions, tenses, vocabulary, sentence structure, Questions from a small unseen passage, Proverbs, Phrases, etc.
4. Section-C(ii) (Hindi) : This section consists of 25 questions of 1 mark each. Questions will be from Mishr & Sanyukt Vakya, Vakyo ka Rupantran, Alankar, Swar Sandhi, Samas, Muhavare & Lokoktiyan, Ashudh Vakya Shodhan, Shabd Pad, Kriya Bhed, Apathit Gadyansh.
Application Cost- Application cost is Rs.100/- for categories of candidates who have been registered and examination fee is Rs.400/- for male contenders of EXSM, General and OBC categories. No fee will be charged from candidates of PH / SC / ST category. Jobseekers should pay the fee through Challan Form in e-payment Post Office.
Application Procedure :
Interested contenders can apply for the specified posts by visiting India Post’s official web portal : indiapost.gov.in . Jobseekers should visit the website and click on the link ‘Apply Online: Postman / Mail Guard Recruitment 2014- Delhi Circle’. Contenders should fill all the required details in the online application form and submit it within the scheduled date and time. Aspirants should print hard copy of the application for future reference.
Significant Dates :
Submission of online application closes on 3rd of December, 2014
Payment of application fee ends on 5th of December, 2014